It's snowing

Very unimpressed by today's forecast. No mention of the snow this morning at 4am, by 11am it was settling in Buckinghamshire and making driving interesting. On foot it was the ice that was already there overnight and which then got hidden by the snow, which was the real nasty surprise. :(

Tomorrow's looking like a blast too. Don't wait up for your parcels! :D

Never experienced snow this deep in my lifetime, just wish people would stop abandoning their cars outside my house! it's pretty obvious you won't get back up the damn hill!

As per usual nothing here whatsoever, we have missed all the snow the end of this year, majorly annoying! sun today, sun tomorrow etc etc

zzzzzzzzz

Some lucky people got off work at 12, I took too long about it, then we were told we had to go back in.

Still, I got to finish 30 mins early, so it only took 1 hour to get home because of Snow-related traffic..instead of the usual 20-30 :rolleyes:

Falling lightly here at the moment and managing to stick to every surface. If it ends up being half as bad as any of the people in this thread who are from Wales are suggesting it is 'down the road' then I will be suprised.

Snowing hard in Wigan, first bit of snow this winter, carries on like this it will be a few inch by midnight

Probably catching all the N Ireland snow.

Met got it spot on

Back
Top Bottom