It's snowing

After checking BBC weather numerous times, and every time showing different forcasts (with snow and without) it is now actually snowing again.

According to BBC now, it should get heavy in the outer East and SE London areas by midnight then get lighter again until the early hours. Should give another couple of inches of the white stuff for people to moan about though. :p

Forecasting is pretty much thumb in the air stuff at the moment, we've had snow when there shouldn't be any. No snow when it should be a blizzard, freezing fog when it should be sunny.

I've basically given up looking at any forecasts and just using my eyes during the day!

Yep, even the precipitation radar shows it as snowing quite heavy where I am now and we don't have a single flake. And that's supposed to be a real time thing... not a forecast!

The view from work this morning

img20101220122224.jpg

Bogwater! (Aka bridgwater)

Starting to get a light sprinkle of snow in NW london. It's slowly moving east according to my facebook feed.

EDIT: Oh, and my nice view of central London has now gone too.

Last edited:
This makes me laugh - The government double or triple road tax for 4x4's but now they are appealing for 4x4 owners to help them. Don't get me started on those scum bag hippies who went around putting stickers on big cars that said "you are killing the planet".

Back
Top Bottom