It's snowing

Thankfully there's no more in Glasgow. It's sitting quite nicely, but all the main roads are fine and I saw 2 gritters out working when I went to Asda (which was surprisingly un-mobbed). It's apparently minus 6, but wasn't to bad in my jumper and jacket with scarf and gloves. Nothing forecasted until Thursday so looks like I'll be fine to get away on holiday. :D

Weve had non at all yet, we were supposed to get some last night but it didnt snow. Luckly they had about 6 inches in Vermont when i went on Friday and managed to get 5 mins use out of the 4x4 until i had to put it back into 2Hi. :(

Snow is now heading north towards Swindon
50d1a1dd2a923a653f4205127aa3c90c.png

What weather site is that from?

got our first load of snow in Bristol this weekend! No idea why we seem to get so much less snow than the rest of the country... just excess rain instead!

Yep Telford is indeed getting some atm. BBC website shows no snow for us, but ive been watching the raintoday website through the day and have watched it slowing up as it passes Kiddy. But it got here and might stall over us.

My missus only has one more day of work (mobile hairdresser) and she just about managed today. If she cant get out in the morning then i will have to drive her to the clients houses in my range rover. She better give me petrol for it! lol.

Also, do all the other Telford members here think that the gritters have not been used? Doesnt look like it to me and i think they might regret it now we have more snow.

The met office (bbc) is a waste of time and always got it wrong. The meteogroup is more true live as the raintoday never lies as it show where the snow is falling and where is heading. I think meteogroup should overtake BBC weather indeed. Why not ? I will sign up raintoday membership in 1st Jauary 2011 for a year subscription, my mate say it pretty good and it also tell you where the thunderstorms coming from and will it heading towards us (in summer time) and useful snow (in winter)

The met office (bbc) is a waste of time and always got it wrong. The meteogroup is more true live as the raintoday never lies as it show where the snow is falling and where is heading. I think meteogroup should overtake BBC weather indeed. Why not ?

I cannot even get a forecast, it is just general weather.
I just look at is it going to rain today and see what direction it is heading.

Back
Top Bottom