It's snowing

Yep Telford is indeed getting some atm. BBC website shows no snow for us, but ive been watching the raintoday website through the day and have watched it slowing up as it passes Kiddy. But it got here and might stall over us.

My missus only has one more day of work (mobile hairdresser) and she just about managed today. If she cant get out in the morning then i will have to drive her to the clients houses in my range rover. She better give me petrol for it! lol.

Also, do all the other Telford members here think that the gritters have not been used? Doesnt look like it to me and i think they might regret it now we have more snow.

Lingered a bit too long over Kiddy if you ask me :)
Deposited quite a bit more actually.

Woke up to this yesturday. (N)

IMG_0179.jpg

Was not happy!

Still snowing here in Lydney. It started at about 9:30AM and it's been here pretty much ever since with probably only a couple of breaks for five minutes. Still not that deep mind, although the tops of the curbs on the side of the road are starting to disappear now.

I've broken out the Auto-Socks anyway so there's no stopping my 306 yet :p

You have to laugh.

THE MET Office

In fact, the Met still asserts we are in the midst of an unusually warm winter — as one of its staffers sniffily protested in an internet posting to a newspaper last week: “This will be the warmest winter in living memory, the data has already been recorded.

For your information, we take the highest 15 readings between November and March and then produce an average. As November was a very seasonally warm month, then all the data will come from those readings.

Their models are so full of BS AGW data the data its spews is a *'ing joke.

I'm supposed to be going down to Cambridge tomorrow from Leeds on the train. I have rang and explained the snow warnings so will not be able to go

Is there a chance that it will be ok to travel to Cambridge tomorrow morning?

Forecasting is pretty much thumb in the air stuff at the moment, we've had snow when there shouldn't be any. No snow when it should be a blizzard, freezing fog when it should be sunny.

I've basically given up looking at any forecasts and just using my eyes during the day!

You have to laugh.

THE MET Office
The Met Office was declaring 2010 as the hottest year on record at the end of October, because we couldn't possibly have a cold winter could we? Well yeah we can actually what with La Nina, etc, etc.

It's quite scary to think that public policy is being driven by these charalatans.

Global warming innit! Oh, hang on!

Things do seem to be mental though, just saw an email from work colleagues in California, they've had the heaviest December rainfall on record for 121 years! 3 inches in the last 2 days!

Back
Top Bottom