It's snowing

1.8°C.

Same here, almost gone from roofs, roads and pavements as well. That’s it for now.

I don't think our snow is oing asnywhere soon - -7c atm! It's even still sat on all the trees, which isthe first place it melts usually.

Blackpool.

Took me 1 hour to do a 20 minute journey this morning. Also saw some proper morons who think they can drive at the normal speed.

Still falling lightly here, got a couple of inches already :D

It's been a couple of days now since the temperature has not gone above freezing. Currently at about -12C and it was like that all day with a high of I think of -6C. Damn it's cold up in Aberdeen!

Had a bit of snow again last night in Bedfordshire; although I had no trouble on the way into work as Hertfordshire is very clear as it doesn't seem to have had any snow and the Motorway was nice and clear.

Had a bit of snow again last night in Bedfordshire; although I had no trouble on the way into work as Hertfordshire is very clear as it doesn't seem to have had any snow and the Motorway was nice and clear.

This statement baffles me, Im in herts and we had about 6" over the weekend and most of its still around. :D

Well....its lightly snowing heavily here :p If that makes sense!

Our little close/road is terrible to get in and out of, if you stop you just get stuck....but theres a T-Junction at the end so you almost have no choice!

My car decided to drift yesterday round the smallest of bends, girlfriend had a heart attack bless her...Its the worse i've ever driven in, mind you thats only 6 years of driving, but still

Great weather at the moment (last 2 days), snow is disappearing fast in Surrey/London area. Being able to go by bike to work is always a bonus for me :)

yep melting here in West London slowly

I heard in the midlands it is coming down thick and fast
just hope it don't come here again need to do my shopping first

This statement baffles me, Im in herts and we had about 6" over the weekend and most of its still around. :D

Snow can be super localised.

In Blackpool we've had 3", Lytham, 5 miles away it's 5" and in Garstang, 15 miles away - nothing at all.

According to one of our customers in Birmingham, nobody apart from 1 person has made it in due to the weather :/

Our Financial Director here at work is currently driving his sons Ford Ka instead of his Merc as he can't get off the drive :D

It's still snowing lightly around Hinckley/Nuneaton. We are apparently due to get hit like Northampton later on :D

Been snowing heavily here in Loughborough, Leicestershire:=

IMG_0477.jpg

Where in Herts? I'm in north Herts and I we had about 2 inches, the only roads with any still left on them are the very minor ones. Still snow all around them though.

It got down to -17c in Inverurie last night...so about -21c here. Tonight looks like it's going to be another cold one. :(

Whereas in the south I was contemplating opening my windows because it was so warm!

Last edited:
Fair bit fell earlier in Notts. Stopped coming down now, though.

Maybe I'll get a Christmas dinner this year that doesn't involve chavs pummeling the windows with snowballs! :D

Back
Top Bottom