It's snowing

Coming down now in Wocca's Home. Sticking too, and falling more thickly as it goes on.

Last edited:
Surprisingly my daughter's school is open but they have now decided to add an 'only if you can walk there safely' advisory, so she gets the day off.

Just got to find out if my son's operation is still going ahead but they won't know if there is a bed until 11.

rps20130118_082130_949.jpg

So Immature. :D

I got up and saw there was no snow so decided to get ready to go to work. Just as I come out of the bathroom, it starts snowing. Back to bed it is! At least I can lie in for another 30mins thanks to being able to work from home.

The snow seems to be settling quite quickly here in Camberley.

Snow started just as I got onto the M6 at Knutsford, probably about 5/10 strength now in Chesterton. At least I only have to work till 12:30 on a Friday. Rush hour will probably be a nightmare

Virtually all gone here in Manchester, was a light covering lastnight but its mainly all gone.

Totally over hyped, such a let down, hopefully it bombs it down this weekend, or i wont be happy!

I just went for a walk to see how clear the A4 Portway is and it isn't too bad at the mo, in that traffic is going past at careful pace. Looks lovely around the area though and a nice peaceful feeling :). Shame it wasn't like this at christmas.

Virtually all gone here in Manchester, was a light covering lastnight but its mainly all gone.

Totally over hyped, such a let down, hopefully it bombs it down this weekend, or i wont be happy!

The main part that all the warnings relate to isn't supposed to hit Manc till later this morning/afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom