It's snowing

At work in Portsmouth Harbour now, getting off the ferry you couldn't walk a few seconds without getting a face full of snow. Coming down nicely here now.

the amount of people moaning about a couple of inches of snow is just silly, you'd think everyone had started to write for the daily mail :P

At work in Portsmouth Harbour now, getting off the ferry you couldn't walk a few seconds without getting a face full of snow. Coming down nicely here now.

In Cosham and it's 2 inches (at a guess from my window) and coming down thick, doesn't look like stopping soon either. If I had work I wouldn't want to leave as I think I'd be stuck there.

In Cosham and it's 2 inches (at a guess from my window) and coming down thick, doesn't look like stopping soon either. If I had work I wouldn't want to leave as I think I'd be stuck there.

Is it wrong that I just want to drive around an empty carpark right now :D

This is from Blackpool from the stuff we had overnight.

IMAGE_073-1.jpg

IMAGE_072-1.jpg

Just started snowing heavily again.

Pretty good for Blackpool - I'm 400m from the sea.

Been snowing here (Somerset) since around 6 got a good 3-4 inches settled and more coming down... Prolly all we will get tho.

Good covering here in Worcs'shire but not much depth yet, looks like it's getting heavier with bigger flakes though. Will hopefully end up with enough for the building of some sort of snow construction.

I didn't realise BMW’s were so bad in the snow - Just had the scariest drive ever.
Three crashes and got stuck twice. Luckily passing police helped out. Even in a straight line it's wanting to go sideways.

A BMW with 35 profile run flat tyres = pendulum.

Back
Top Bottom