It's snowing

That's that then. Best declare a state emergency and shut down the country now that the snow has hit London :p

Not yet, there's no snow in Canary Wharf yet. When the first ********* is confirmed here I expect nationwide panic but until then stiff up lip and all that.. :p

Its been snowing almost solidly since about 17:00 yesterday, though it was not heavy and had a light settling by this morning. Though its giving it a good go and its actually settling on the road outside now.

Been waiting for 2 months to have a hardwire internet connection to be installed here, the install date is supposed to be this morning and I've been getting calls and emails all week reminding me that I have to be in this morning for the tech to come around and do the installation.

I really hope that the tech can still make it here -_-

Must say it looks nice outside though.

I didn't realise BMW’s were so bad in the snow - Just had the scariest drive ever.
Three crashes and got stuck twice. Luckily passing police helped out. Even in a straight line it's wanting to go sideways.

A BMW with 35 profile run flat tyres = pendulum.

Rear wheel drive + snow = Fun Fun :D

I didn't realise BMW’s were so bad in the snow - Just had the scariest drive ever.
Three crashes and got stuck twice. Luckily passing police helped out. Even in a straight line it's wanting to go sideways.

A BMW with 35 profile run flat tyres = pendulum.

It's not that bad if you're paying attention and not driving it like a thin wheeled FWD car - Which the majority of people out there do.

Not yet, there's no snow in Canary Wharf yet. When the first ********* is confirmed here I expect nationwide panic but until then stiff up lip and all that.. :p

In Canary Wharf, snow is now coming down... time to panic!

That's that then. Best declare a state emergency and shut down the country now that the snow has hit London :p
South West Trains only need the forecast to be snow for them to screw up the train service. No snow or ice this morning and they decide to run a reduced service in preparation for snow :confused:. A normally empty 6:30am train into Waterloo is more packed than an evening rush hour train out of Waterloo, because they decided to cancel the 4 trains before it :mad:. Why not just run a normal service whilst being prepared for the snow if it arrives??

This was Bidford-on-Avon (Worcester) at 8:15 am.

So much for gritted roads.

8392054302_8b27b6b3b2_b.jpg

In Canary Wharf, snow is now coming down... time to panic!

PANIC!

I've just realised how quiet the office is this morning. Most people are either stuck in the massive amounts of snow or just didn't bother getting out of bed!

[TW]Fox;23581308 said:
Wow, we actually got a light covering. It has now been washed away by rain though. That's right, the entire country gets snow, we get rain.
You must be glad, epsecially given that you drive a BMW. :)

Man I'm so disapointed :( Had a van booked for tomorrow, going to get the keys today, now it looks like we'll be stuck here for another week.

I WANT TO MOVEEEEE!

I'm tempted to just start shuveling the snow out of the road as far down the road as i can and see if i can make it car/van safe to the main road while gritting behind me as i go......It's a fair way to go though.

Back
Top Bottom