It's snowing

I want into town earlier and most of it had either melted or turned to slush. Back here though most of it still around although it is starting to melt slowly.

Parents still at Amsterdam airport for their 09:50 AM flight :o

Just to update - parents boarded their flight at 10:30 AM UK time and waited on the plane until 17:30, landed around an hour later and needed to wait a couple of hours to get parking for the plane, then needed to wait 2.5 hours for their luggage , got back home at 11PM - the journey from Heathrow to home :o

I love how ***ing retarded this country is. Everyone knew it was going to snow but around here nothing's been gritted. Checked the local news today, lo behold people crashing into everything. I also love that fact that we're surrounded by the sea yet we still somehow manage to run out of salt and grit.
You've clearly been hiding under a rock for the last 4 years.

Have you not heard that councils have to save hundreds of millions of pounds from their budgets.

I honestly think some people think grit is magic anti-snow-dust and if there is no snow it must be because there isn't any grit.

A weather warning yesterday said that anyone travelling in icy conditions should take a shovel, blankets, sleeping bag, extra clothing, including a scarf, hat and gloves, 24 hour supply of food and drink, de-icer, rock salt, torch, safety triangle, tow rope, petrol can, first aid kit and jump leads.

I got lots of strange looks on the bus this morning, I can tell you!

:p

A weather warning yesterday said that anyone travelling in icy conditions should take a shovel, blankets, sleeping bag, extra clothing, including a scarf, hat and gloves, 24 hour supply of food and drink, de-icer, rock salt, torch, safety triangle, tow rope, petrol can, first aid kit and jump leads.

I got lots of strange looks on the bus this morning, I can tell you!

:p

no inflatable love doll?

Only had a smattering so far, it looked like it might get heavy earlier but then stopped. Bloody cold though.

You've clearly been hiding under a rock for the last 4 years.

Have you not heard that councils have to save hundreds of millions of pounds from their budgets.

and what was the excuse before that. as i said above they have been cutting back on gritters here for years now. its not just happened the last 4 years.

Back
Top Bottom