It's snowing

111p0yw.jpg

Yes, I did feed them.

I was still snowing here this morning, looks like a winter wonderland outside :D ...it has stopped for now though but it's a foot deep on the flat where it hasn't been disturbed, you should see my back garden.

Nice walk today around near my work at Lytham. Oddly - almost no snow at all where I live north of Blackpool, nr Cleveleys, only 10 miles away:-/

IMAG0059.jpg

IMAG0060.jpg

IMAG0061.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg

IMAG0063.jpg

IMAG0066.jpg

IMAG0067.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how ***ing retarded this country is. Everyone knew it was going to snow but around here nothing's been gritted. Checked the local news today, lo behold people crashing into everything. I also love that fact that we're surrounded by the sea yet we still somehow manage to run out of salt and grit.

I love how ***ing retarded this country is. Everyone knew it was going to snow but around here nothing's been gritted. Checked the local news today, lo behold people crashing into everything. I also love that fact that we're surrounded by the sea yet we still somehow manage to run out of salt and grit.

We don't use salt from the sea though, we use it from underground no?

Pop down to the sea and get some more then? :D

because year after year councils look at things to cut, and while we had many mild winters the cuts went on the gritting and snow plows. now we seem to be getting actual winters (still not bad ones no matter what the media and london people claim) things go to pot.

we used to have 2 wagons gritting locally 25 years ago, then the town council went in with the area councils and they got rid of one wagons and cut half of the side streets out, then the gritting went to lancashire county council and they did away with the the other wagon so we had no one localy doing it and it was all run from highways hq. then they cut all of the remaining back streets. so one main road through the valley and 2 little hills get gritted twice a day if we are lucky.

good game money saving muppets.

Back
Top Bottom