It's snowing

Still snowing here in Buckinghamshire. Damn annoying as it's going to make my journey into work tomorrow morning so much more stressful.

I made a little snowman this afternoon

imag0109f.jpg

Had about 2" of snow near Lewes now since last night. Still snowing as well.

I work from Lewes. Nothing from our managers to say if we need to be there or not. We drive 3.5 tonne vehicles around Sussex, so really health and safety should say stay at home, we have to deliver to places on estates and out in the countryside so hopefully will get a day off :-)

Getting dark now - In about an hour or two my road is going to look awesome. I love it when it's thick snow and really dark apart from the street lights :D

It would be great if it would stop snowing soon so there's a chance I can actually move my car tomorrow.

Now you see, I would have been stupid enough. :D In fact, I have been ... and fell off.

thinking about it, the main roads aren't that bad! :) theres snow on them but nothing that is dangerous(not in my eyes anyway) but pathways/parking lot(in this case) was really tricky to ride on.

thinking about it, the main roads aren't that bad! :) theres snow on them but nothing that is dangerous(not in my eyes anyway) but pathways/parking lot(in this case) was really tricky to ride on.

Yeah, the main roads are fine mostly. I would love to get my bike out now and go for a ride in the snow. It'd be tough on the lungs and legs but it would be worth it. Still a tad hungover from last night though so I don't think I'll chance it.

Back
Top Bottom