It's snowing

Just been confirmed my work is closed monday and tuesday. two paid days off. FTW!

We got to go home early on Friday so I might have tomorrow off. Quite new at my company so I'm not sure if my boss even knows how to contact me out of work. Knowing my luck I'll turn up on Monday and be the only one in the car park lol

Not my picture, so excuse the dodgy angle

773593_4661271963208_1253157640_o_zps6d080b31.jpg

Warwick in the snow.
I'll take some myself tomorrow, our back garden is completely untouched so has 8 or so inches everywhere :)

We got to go home early on Friday so I might have tomorrow off. Quite new at my company so I'm not sure if my boss even knows how to contact me out of work. Knowing my luck I'll turn up on Monday and be the only one in the car park lol

That would actually be a really good feeling!

I'm fairly new to my company as well, felt bad being the 3rd person to go home early on Friday. Living in the 2nd highest place in Sussex though which normally gets cut off I wasn't going to risk it, most of them live on the coast so don't always get affected much.

Newcastle forecast for heavy snow tonight and tomorrow. Hope this actually comes this time, this "beast from the east" has been truly disappointing... I have an exam wednesday and I'd prefer the time of college tomorrow and tuesday to revise. FINGERS CROSSED!

Still snowing somewhat in central London, I reckon it started about 7 or 8AM this morning. Even if major routes are good anything minor will be horrible tommorrow!

I just went out to get supplies and the roads in my area of Purley (on the hills) are treacherous at best, almost wasn't able to turn around out of the road I was in, car wouldn't reverse in the snow, no traction, did finally make it though !!!

we have 6inch and forcast for heavy snow tomorrow, and the next 3 days then stopping but still remaining around-4 so i think we'll have it a while..

a lot of the neighbours including me were out clearing the street so we'll be ok..

just makes life a little harder clearing the snow from the cars and street everyday..

It's finally having a proper go in Oldham (manchester), shall see if it carries on! Has been moderately heavy for 3 hours or so. I live literally 400 metres from work so no way I can blag time off unfortunately :(

The roads in Milton Keynes are pretty bad now. The snow has been smoothed over, compacted and now turned to ice. Bad times.

Back
Top Bottom