It's snowing

Sat in Manchester city-centre, wondering what all of the fuss is about :p

Can't remember the last time that the country had so much snow and we had so little, there's literally nothing on the ground around here! We've just got the awful temperatures.

The view from my bedroom window:

X1t0QwL.jpg

It's like that here, it's been snowing, not heavy, but persistent all day. Stopped now. Theres 3-4 inches out front. We've had more snow than friday!

Went for a very long walk this afternoon, came back absolutely knackered. Had a brilliant time. Its funny theres a park nearby I've never seen when not covered in snow I have no interest in it otherwise.

Still cant get the car up to my garage so parked just off the main road again. The pavements are trecherous, the compacted snow appears to have turned into ice, nearly went over a few times, the dog pulling didnt help. Ended up walking in the road when cars weren't around.

PS if you've been out on de-iced roads with your dog remember to wash off his/her paws afterwards.

PS if you've been out on de-iced roads with your dog remember to wash off his/her paws afterwards.

I've been wet wiping the cats feet when they finally come in for the evening.

Getting quite worried now. I need to be in the middle of Bristol by 9am on Tuesday, right when we're due to be getting another dumping of snow. I have a job interview so I can't not go :(

Good idea, in addition to what goes on the roads people must be throwing all manner of things onto their paths and drives.

Hopefully the main routes should stay clear now they're open.

I've been wet wiping the cats feet when they finally come in for the evening.

Getting quite worried now. I need to be in the middle of Bristol by 9am on Tuesday, right when we're due to be getting another dumping of snow. I have a job interview so I can't not go :(

Good idea, in addition to what goes on the roads people must be throwing all manner of things onto their paths and drives.

Hopefully the main routes should stay clear now they're open.

Some amazing photos

You want photos? Walked all the way to the cliffs in the distance, and then some. Was really coming down at times. Forecast is for rain from tuesday, back to normal, then.

ifpj49.jpg

Back
Top Bottom