It's snowing

Soldato
How can it be getting worse?!?!?!?!

snow-9.jpg

snow-10.jpg

GAC

GAC

Soldato
been at it about 3 hours now here in sunny rossendale, buses where stopped at 8:45 so im guessing that lancashire county councils doing as little as possible again :/

looks like we'v had 4"+ now and its still snowing, and if it keeps up like its supposed to tomorrow i can see a couple of foot being on the ground.

Permabanned
I was really pleased with my clear drive earlier, now it's under three inches of snow.
I put off driving to Burton-on-Trent last weekend because of a bit of snow, now it's twice as bad :o

I better make sure I have some cold weather gear sorted in the boot, don't fancy being stranded without the right kit.

Associate
been at it about 3 hours now here in sunny rossendale, buses where stopped at 8:45 so im guessing that lancashire county councils doing as little as possible again :/

looks like we'v had 4"+ now and its still snowing, and if it keeps up like its supposed to tomorrow i can see a couple of foot being on the ground.

Most services from first in Rochdale are also canceled, really glad I don't have to get to work tomorrow, normally start at 6am on Saturdays and Sundays but got this weekend off.

GAC

GAC

Soldato
Most services from first in Rochdale are also canceled, really glad I don't have to get to work tomorrow, normally start at 6am on Saturdays and Sundays but got this weekend off.

yeah i was surprised they pulled all services so early, as iv never known them do it for years. bit crap though for anyone working evenings expecting to get the last bus out of town up the valley.

Back
Top Bottom