It's too hot :(

Soldato
For those significantly affected by humidity and high temperatures, why not buy a portable air conditioning unit, even if it's just used for a couple of weeks per year? I would buy one even it was only used for a few days per year... but I have an intense dislike of being hot and sweaty.

Soldato
Been off work this week ,warm and bright but not too hot , had a few vegan bbqs and theres been a fun long period swell ,down to fistral south today (free parking ,less chance of dings than a car park) really fun bodyboard session ,enjoy the buzz down here ,surrounded by people who just want to enjoy the day ,sort of rubs off on you
not the most exiting picture but hey ho

Screenshot-20200801-142616-com-android-gallery3d.jpg

Man of Honour
Perfect weather today, hot but not too hot you sweat just from taking out the bins, decent breeze and some cloud cover for respite. Spent most of the day climbing trees and enoying some chilled hard seltzer.

Got nothing to do tomorrow so I'll be trying to avoid the heat, which is next to impossible in a south facing flat.

Associate
27C at 10pm with all doors and windows open downstairs, 30C upstairs in the bedrooms! Too hot to be fair, doesn't feel nice and muggy as you can get. Not looking forward to tomorrow and Saturday.

Soldato
Just got into bed and felt rather warm. Just checked the room temperature sensors and it's up at 24C. It's been warm today, but I've not felt that it was overly hot, at least till I got into bed.

Back
Top Bottom