[ITT: Charitable donations]Skywalker's daughter, Bethany

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might also be an idea for a similar thread in most popular forums, as I would hazard a guess to say there's a lot of members who don't go into GD, but do for example go into Sports.

Or some kind of universal sticky, if that's possible?

Yeah, one of the admins can send out announcements which will appear at the top of every sub-forum. May be a good idea to send one out Gilly :)

:confused:

I just tried to get Halifax to set up a transfer...and they have to authorise the account before I can do it. :confused:

I've always just told it sort code and account number and it's allowed me to then set an amount...so whilst I want to send money now, quickly and cleanly (without PP fees) I have to wait ages for them to allow it. :confused:
InvG

Ah, it's not just me then! It's showing in the list of transfers now, so sent a little bit on its way :)

i can't afford much but i've sent every last penny that would take me up to my limit. Not sure how long it takes to transfer though.

I think i can go without a few beers until pay day if the money helps Bethany. :)

i cant beleive 2k has been raised already - im impressed OCUK - i will make contribution today at the bank over the counter.
it wont be much but its worth it.

This thread might die on its arse. Nothing might come of it....

Gilly's quote from the first post is a little wrong now :D

Fantastic contribution again ladies and gents. Can this be linked to from all other sub-forums ?

Donated via bank transfer. I've always felt an overwhelming sadness when reading the threads about Bethany -- it puts a heck of a lot of things in perspective for me. Here's hoping it's enough to help Bethany get the treatment she needs that little bit sooner. :)

ive just been offered some security work at the IoW festival in 2 weekends time and after seeing that video ive decided im going to be sending my full weekends wage your way, you will make much better use of it than i ever could

wow, may i ask how much that is

Won £100 in HMV vouchers at work so my Rockband instrument kit fund is going to a better cause now :)

Thoughts are with you and only wish I could offer more than money.

Last edited:
A donation should be on its way to you Gilly,via bank transfer, its not a lot but i hope it helps.

Have to admit i didn't read Skywalker's thread first time round, but i have now and i wish you and your family all the best mate. You and your family have been very brave and strong and it sounds like you got a great little girl there mate, hopefully this donation can assist in the treatment she might need.

Well done guys for all thats been contributed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom