[ITT: Charitable donations]Skywalker's daughter, Bethany

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will only get spent on beer or random rubbish otherwise might as well put it to some good use

You and everyone else who donated in this thread should feel thoroughly proud of themselves - and all we can hope now is that Bethany makes a speedy recovery. It really puts in perspective how tiny some of our problems are, when you see Beth.

I literally hardly ever give to charities or anything like that because i don't like that most of the money will end up in someones pocket instead of helping the needy, but in cases like this the whole OcUK community can see what their donations have achieved.

*round of applause for everyone*

£20 sent over Halifax BT. :)

Halifax sorted out their authorisation so the money is sent now.

I really am impressed at the forums, it's nice to see everyone stop bickering and working together for such a good cause. :)

InvG

I really dont know what to say and I think anything I say would not be enough . We are in total shock from what has happened and at the kindness from everyone here and everywhere else as people have been fowarding this to other forums they visit as they have been showing me the threads and just the waming words from other places is fantastic.

Our hearts go out to everyone of you - Thank you one and all

Luke , Steph , Brandon (ENERGYBOY) and Bethany Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom