[ITT: Charitable donations]Skywalker's daughter, Bethany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I don't have very much money at the moment, but I can remember the posts asking for name suggestions before Bethany was born, and I have been following her story from the beginning. Every little bit helps though, and Skywalkers family definately need what little I have given more than I do.

Permabanned
Been following Bethany's story for a while now. I know that Skywalker said earlier that he would not want to take anyone's money, so I am so glad that this has been set up. Waiting for tests and results are the worst time for a family, so this will speed things up for them.

Will take something into the bank in the morning.

Soldato
Being a parent myself, it would have been impossible not to help out in this case, you have a beautiful little girl, and a very strong one too Skywalker, i wish you all the luck in the world, i just hope our donations can make every difference to you, your daughter and your family. I've donated via bank transfer.

Permabanned
As I said in the other thread, I will happily hand over pennies.

I will paypal an amount tomorrow - it will come from a Ms M McDonald.

My partners account.

Associate
I'll get round to sorting a donation tomorrow when I get to a machine thats working properly, IE not this one.

Also, I have a few people that I know that work for a number for Private Healthcare providers, Kuro, Argent, BUPA (mainly business contacts) so if needs be I am sure I can speak to some about getting the scan arranged, unless of course Bethany's consultant has a private clinic of their own to arrange them from.

Permabanned
This is really just to bump this thread, in case anyone has missed it.

You know, I was going to stop posting on this forum after getting extremely upset with a particular thread this morning, but the kindness and generosity of everyone here has made me think again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom