Jaaaaaag Owners

[ui]ICEMAN;24787458 said:
I guess I can post here now :D

Traded my 2011 Aston Martin Vantage against this.

Car is a 2014 F-Type V8S in black with the sports pack, full leather two tone interior, carbon blade wheels and a couple of other little things.

Overall, I'm really impressed with it, build quality is great, it's comfortable, handles beautifully and is *very* fast. It's already been clocked by some mags at 3.6 to 60 and I'd have to say, once rolling, it's as fast as my GT-R was at least, if not slightly quicker.

Incredible, green with envy here mate, that is a stunning motor.

I can only hope I can upgrade my XF to one of those some day! I'd even take a V6 :p

a couple more Jags for your viewing pleasure
yORKS%20jAG%20XR%20bRONZE-XL.jpg

superb%20showroom%20Jaguar-XL.jpg

ROAD%20JAG-XL.jpg

Love Rotty's sports coupe, stunning. Great colour too. He must be earning too much money :p Same with Iceman, stunning black F-type.

Also like the shape of the silver one Buttkicker posted, maybe it's the same model as Rotty in non convertible?

As far as the rest, they're all very nice and congrats on owning one. But I'm sorry, I remember when a Jag used to look like, well surprisingly, a Jag. All the Jag saloons today look just like bog standard generic executive cars. Very nice and all, but you see them all the time from so many other car manufacturers. Same sort of fairly uninteresting shape. Then again, I've always been into sports cars more which is why I don't have much interest in most saloons. Jaguar has kept up with the times but in the process has lost it's personality. Some of the classic Jags posted in this thread from years back when the body was long and slim is when Jag had it's unique identity. You instantly recognised it was a Jag. If I see current day family Jags, I'm never sure if it's a BMW, some big VW, Toyota, Skoda, etc. Glad to see their sports couple cars are looking so nice, but even with the F-Type, it'll probably not be a classic like the E-type has become. To be fair though, it's much harder in today's car world to be as unique as back in the 60's to 80's. Regardless of looks though, I bet every single Jag in this thread is full of quality, and great to drive!

I hope you didn't design the new Sport gear lever, struggling to get my head around them reverse being where park normally is. There is going to be some accidents because of it i'm sure.

Well its a new design for the F type rather than J gate - Its a monostable stick; it doesnt actually stay where you put it just toggles between D - N & R with P being the button on top so you dont really have to do anything. If you turn the car off it will go into P anyway. That said I dont know why they put it in the RR Sport.

Back
Top Bottom