Jailbroken iPhone Screenshot Thread

Permabanned
I have done a couple of homescreens and wanted to share them if anyone was interested. iPhone 4 res.

127py.png
128fa.png

129yr.png
130k.png

Last edited:
Caporegime
Some of these look brilliant.

Would love to jailbreak my iPhone 4 but haven't got a clue how or where to start :p

I presume telling iTunes to restore it puts it back to normal.

Caporegime
Dreamboard with Boxor HD and a few custom icons I made for apps they didn't have.

It's pretty nice, the only bad part is the drop down bit for apps is a little laggy when scrolling, although that may be because I have a lot of apps installed.

Any idea how you change the icons on the pages? I want to swap a few things out but the edit mode only allows changes to things in the drop downs for some reason :(

Soldato
Just jail broke my phone for the 1st time a lot easier than i thought i must say. I have installed instalous and just in the process of downloading lockinfo, is there any other addons people could reccomend me getting to start off? I was thinking of winterboard but not to sure what this really does and how it works.

I almost updated my phone to 4.3.4 so glad i disconnected my phone just in time :)

Associate
anyone point me in the direction of jailbreaking a 4.3.3 firmware with the plan for iphone 4 to be carrier unlocked?

Pm me pls thanks

Soldato
Just jail broke my phone for the 1st time a lot easier than i thought i must say. I have installed instalous and just in the process of downloading lockinfo, is there any other addons people could reccomend me getting to start off? I was thinking of winterboard but not to sure what this really does and how it works.

I almost updated my phone to 4.3.4 so glad i disconnected my phone just in time :)

SBSSettings

I need some help. Im trying to use a lock screen but the stock iPhone unlock slider is over the one the custom lock screen is trying to use.

If i use lock info to remove the slider I loose both..

I just want the actual slider from this theme I'm using and no background for the unlock area.

Associate
anyone point me in the direction of jailbreaking a 4.3.3 firmware with the plan for iphone 4 to be carrier unlocked?

Pm me pls thanks

The safest way is to call your carrier and ask them to officially unlock your iPhone 4. I know O2 do it for free if you are on contract. 3 will charge £15 and Orange charge £20. Not sure about T-Mobile/Vodafone or others.

This way, regardless of how many times you restore/upgrade (Don't upgrade to 4.3.4 or 4.3.5 if you want to preserve an untethered jailbreak!) you won't have to worry about losing an unlock.

Back
Top Bottom