Jailbroken iPhone Screenshot Thread

Associate
did you find out how to remove the black borders ? mine have them with suave but i always just thought thats how it should be :o

I tried a few options knocking around but none seemed to work. I only have theblack border on the 4 icons on my dock, not on any of the others. I'm not too bothered to be honest.
My only problem at the minute is that I can't seem to change the folder/multitasking background whether I replace the files in my custom Suave theme or downloading a seperate folder/multitasking background theme.

Soldato
OP
Going back to Minimalism.

minimalisticiphone3gsby.png

Last edited:
Associate
Quick question folks (or 2 hehe)

What are the benifits are jailbraking your phone? i only brought my first iphone 10days ago or so (and might i say, loving it) so im still very much a noob to this.

thank you

Soldato
Here's mine:

lockscreen2.jpg

Glaskart HD lockscreen and popup.

iphonescreen2.jpg

Genesis theme with dock removed and dock icon labels removed. Lock info notifications in title bar.

Last edited:

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Lost my Jailbreak and my theme :( - Had to restore my iPhone 3GS due to 'no service' problems. Turned on 3G and the signal would go, turn it off and full signal. Dunno if it's my phone having a fit or network problems. On Orange and 4.2.1

Soldato
OP
What are the benifits are jailbraking your phone?

I couldn't use an iPhone that wasn't jailbroken!
Jailbreaking apps make it what it should be!

Benefits are:

- You can customise it (themes, UI, Fonts etc)
- More friendly apps (iRealSMS, BiteSMS etc) which give you more control
- Apps which make it easier and faster to use (SBSettings, Attachment Saver for mail)
- Being able to import and export files in Windows/Mac which makes backing up individual files/folders so much easy!
- Apps like LockInfo show received texts/emails/alerts on the lockscreen which makes it simple to view them and reply to them without unlocking the phone)
- Add your own ring Tones, texts tones etc etc
- Plugins for safari to download directly to phone. Likewise with YouTube
- Add more Exchange Email Accounts (Apple only allow 1)

It gives you control over your iPhone. You can even go down to the littlest things and change them. For example, you can change the frequency of the vibrate. Make it longer, or shorter, pulsating or constant.

Associate
Mine at the moment.
Icons are Gladhander.
Lock screen lock dbar fragile with the screen that photoshop posted earlier in the thread.
Sms theme is black UPS darkness
Media player is crimsom (artwork is normally better res than this ).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom