January Transfer Thread 2018/19

Caporegime
Poor Charlton, just as they look good for a promotion push and things start looking up, Roland decides to sell one of their most important players and pretty much torpedo his own clubs promotion hopes.

What a total **** that man is. And our fans think Kroenke is bad.

Caporegime
David Ornstein (Number 1 for Arsenal transfer news) is reporting that we have approached Inter to sign Perisic on loan with an option to buy for £35m in the summer.

Perisic is a great player in his prime, but £35m for a player approaching 30 seems a lot of money. Especially a winger. Can't see Inter loaning him myself. Bloody embarrassing having to plead for these loan deals because we've got no money until the summer.

Soldato
I thought Ramsey was asking for near 300k, that can't be anywhere near accurate if he's accepted 140k unless he's getting a massive singing on fee. If we could have resigned him for that amount then I think we've been pretty stupid to let him go.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Looks like Fellaini is off to China.

Wonder how little we will get for him?

Honestly he has been a really good servant to the club and although his represents everything wrong about the past 5 years of Uniteds management he has always tried his hardest and done what has been asked of him. Has been important in many of our games when we have struggled to break down opposition and plan A hasn't worked. No idea what his wages are but there are certainly other players I would like to see gone before/as well as him.

Soldato
Ballague ? is saying 7m euros which aint bad at all

Reports are saying we have been paying him £140k since the summer which seems exceedingly excessive but wouldn't be surprising at all. Problem with Fellaini (or JM) was that he was quite often plan A and not plan b, whether that was up top or elbows in midfield. Will be thankful to see the back of him, hopefully Darmian also goes this window and will wish him the best of luck back in Italy.

Slight rumours of interest in Valencia but not convinced, think we will just release him in the summer (about 5 years too late if you ask me). Mata's agent talking to Barca....I guess he would be a reasonable fit on a free for a year or two (cant see this happening until the summer). Would be good to get rid of one of Smalling or Jones - or even two of Smalling, Jones & Rojo - …..but maybe that's being too hopeful.

Soldato
Like Madison, I would really like spurs to get tielemans as an understudy for eriksen but I don't think we are in for him. Poch is happy finding central defenders but struggles with creative players.

I think there were concerns that Madison has an attitude problem and with Tielemans I think the assessment is that he is more like Paulinho than a creative player (with winks and skipp being similar players)

I'm not sure who we could get to understudy Eriksen but we are pretty exposed if he is injured or leaves

fez

fez

Caporegime
It's being reported fellaini has signed a 3 year contract so is leaving united hope this is true

For about 7m or something silly like that. We would have been better off giving him to Chelsea with a 25% sell on clause. I assume we just pay players far too much which reduces their transfer value but out of all the big clubs we get absolutely shafted on transfer fees.

Soldato
For about 7m or something silly like that. We would have been better off giving him to Chelsea with a 25% sell on clause. I assume we just pay players far too much which reduces their transfer value but out of all the big clubs we get absolutely shafted on transfer fees.
I think it's about 10 million according to rumours but I agree with what your saying

Back
Top Bottom