January Transfer Window 2017/18

Man of Honour
OP
180 million total package for sanchez

Haha united are mugs and city actually have there heads screwed on pulling out

Pure rumour being pushed by rival clubs. Nobody will know the figures at the moment. £350k a week plus various bonuses is much more realistic. Still very expensive and out of reach of most clubs, but it's easily affordable for a club like ours.

How often do you see transfers described as a 'package' like this, it's pure bias in the media to paint us as the enemy of football when we're anything but.

Man of Honour
OP
Its ludicrous desperation from Utd.

As a more... extreme Liverpool fan I don't expect your view to change, but signing one of the best players in the league for an affordable financial package seems to make great sense to me.

People worry far too much what their clubs are spending, no well run club will risk financial turmoil over a player - I believe we have the lowest wages to revenue cost in the entire Premier League, just to put things in perspective.

We have had money being sucked out of the club for many years, I'd rather see it spent on top players without even a shred of doubt.

If City were signing him for say 10% less cost would you call that desperation? I seriously doubt it.

Caporegime
Money money money, that’s the tune that’s playing in my head on Sanchez lol.

He’s 29 ffs, pretty much at his peak but hey if Utd want to overpay him then that’s their lookout:p.

As long as we get what we want for the ungrateful barsteward then that’s all that matters to me. Hopefully he will be gone soon so that nuisance will disappear from our team

Soldato
at that kind of money I would prefer Utd decreased the net debt from 500m euros or whatever, but as they seem to be happy paying that off at relatively little increments hey ho

Sounds like Darmian and Blind have been given permission to talk to other clubs so they might be on the move (although wouldn't raise that much , maybe 20m euros combined if Utd are lucky)

Soldato
at that kind of money I would prefer Utd decreased the net debt from 500m euros or whatever, but as they seem to be happy paying that off at relatively little increments hey ho

Sounds like Darmian and Blind have been given permission to talk to other clubs so they might be on the move (although wouldn't raise that much , maybe 20m euros combined if Utd are lucky)
Yeah read that earlier gets them off wage bill plus united want a new left back so it frees up space .

Don
I presume stating actual thoughts along with that view would be fine, but reposting the same thing over and over is boring and tedious
Exactly. A get out of suspension free card to you.

Edit: looks like you'll be using that sooner than I thought.

Back
Top Bottom