January Transfer Window 2017/18

Caporegime
I don't understand all the hate for Walcott. he's the 3rd highest scorer behind henry and van persie that's not to bad since wenger took over in 96.
It’s not hate, it’s just that he hasn’t fulfilled his promise when he first signed for us. He had his moments but they were far and few in between for me.
As I said I’m glad he’s off the books now and I wish him the best at Everton. But we need to clear out more deadwood, started with Ox last summer and now Walcott...a few others need to shipped off too.

Caporegime
:eek: Please say you're joking.. lol
Trusty, Bellerin is awful. Should have snapped up Barca’s money. He has pace but he can’t defend properly, he’s always going backwards with his passes and his crossing for a wing back is utterly dreadful. Yes he’s scored a couple lately, but on the whole, his shooting always let's him down too.

Our players are ridiculously average. Bellerin, Welbeck, Iwobi, xhaka. All distinctly average. Nowhere near good enough for a team challenging the top four.

Associate
Bellerin is far from terrible and his pace is a massive asset. There have been a few occasions when that speed was all that stood between us and conceding.

That said, I'd like to see Debuchy getting more game time to put his position under threat and make sure he doesn't take it for granted

Caporegime
The 29 year-old will be paid £14m a year after tax - just under £27m a year before tax - to join United, on top of his £30m valuation, £20m signing-on fee, and an agents’ fee worth more than £10m.

Yeah I think that's total BS. 500k per week and 20m signing on fee and 10m to an agent. If that's even half true someone at United needs shooting.

Herrera

Don
Jack WILSHERE offered new contract at arsenal. but got to take a pay cut .bet that'll go down well
Supposedly it's a cut to his basic wage with bonuses to make up for that cut. It makes sense given his injury history and lets be fair, nobody that can offer him more will want him.

Man of Honour
OP
According to the Chile journalist guys, Mkhitaryan is on a private plane to London, and it's bringing Sanchez back to Manchester. Probable announcement tomorrow.

Man of Honour
OP
It's worth pointing out at this point that the £500k a week stuff has been fed to select City and Chelsea media mouthpieces in order to cause trouble. Matt Law (Mr Chelsea) who wrote the main article doing the rounds is horrendously biased as well.

That said, I'm sure the deal will still be very expensive, but they are pulling figures out of thin air at the moment. We need Duncan Castles to offer some balance, Sanchez is signing for £20 a week and a lifetime supply of Monster Munch.

Don
Matt Law is close to Arsenal. The figures are varying from £350k per week + £20m signing on fee to £500k per week + £20m signing on fee. They're all mental figures for Sanchez.

Caporegime
Finally Walcott has been sold, good riddance to him. Taken us long enough to ditch him.

Saying that I wish him best of luck at Everton and fat Sam’s penchant for long ball football:p.

Now spend some of that money Wenger...

But who will Drunkenmaster rage against for Arsenal now?

Back
Top Bottom