Joe Lycett - Qatar/Beckham debate

Are you ok with legalising multiple wife marriages in the UK?
truth is I never understood why it isn't legal. tbh so long as consenting adults and no one being harmed / coerced I don't think the law should have anything to do with what people choose to do behind closed doors or how they live.

It is an utter disgrace that the WC is being held in Qatar and I am less interested in it that I normally would be .
but it isn't for players or pundits to be making a stand on it. (let's face it some may say Russia is hardly the poster child for humanitarianism and yet I don't remember all this stuff).
everyone knew the attitudes of those who matter in places like Qatar, the powers that be chose to have the WC there anyway. that is on them not the players or the fans.
there is no way I would go out there out of principle... but that does not mean it is right for western people to force their values out there either. don't like it don't go, but don't go and deliberately flout their rules and if you do, don't be surprised if the local law enforcement do more to you than what our police did to the stop oil eco warriors sitting in the road.

truth is I never understood why it isn't legal. tbh so long as consenting adults and no one being harmed / coerced I don't think the law should have anything to do with what people choose to do behind closed doors or how they live.

It is an utter disgrace that the WC is being held in Qatar and I am less interested in it that I normally would be .
but it isn't for players or pundits to be making a stand on it. (let's face it some may say Russia is hardly the poster child for humanitarianism and yet I don't remember all this stuff).
everyone knew the attitudes of those who matter in places like Qatar, the powers that be chose to have the WC there anyway. that is on them not the players or the fans.
there is no way I would go out there out of principle... but that does not mean it is right for western people to force their values out there either. don't like it don't go, but don't go and deliberately flout their rules and if you do, don't be surprised if the local law enforcement do more to you than what our police did to the stop oil eco warriors sitting in the road.

Because essentially 20% of the men will have ALL of the women, so 80% of men will basically be incels.

This 80/20 plays out in everything, you can only stop it through a full on legal or cultural

And in your case, we sort of have poligamy now, but not quite in that name, simply people do not get married, and they are moving around, which is why some men get all of the women, while most men cant find any.

Which is why there are so many incels right now, which will expand into the future.

And you need to think of that as a loophole to the current system, because if people dont get married then its not poligamy but the end result is the same.

You can drink in all UK stadium concourses before during and after a game, but not in the stands or anywhere during play.

The rule was introduced in 1985 after lots of hooligan problems. It is expected to be reviewed and softened soon.
No you can’t. It’s banned in Scottish stadia. Funnily enough, only for football.

As someone who has recently looked more at their drinking habits, I’d suggest if you’re getting so upset about not being able to have a beer for 120 minutes whilst you’re at a football game; you may want to have a look at your drinking habits and dependency.

No you can’t. It’s banned in Scottish stadia. Funnily enough, only for football.

As someone who has recently looked more at their drinking habits, I’d suggest if you’re getting so upset about not being able to have a beer for 120 minutes whilst you’re at a football game; you may want to have a look at your drinking habits and dependency.

Scotland is a bit ridiculous though, you can’t buy alcohol after a certain time at the shops, I was shocked when I found this out.

Scotland is a bit ridiculous though, you can’t buy alcohol after a certain time at the shops, I was shocked when I found this out.

Scotland has a worse drinking problem, not entirely sure curfews make a difference but they try various things to get the numbers down.

How to the lgbqt lot manage to insert themselves into every situation / event and make it about themselves?

Doesn’t matter what the event / cause is, whether it’s blm or climate change you see the same group.

Because essentially 20% of the men will have ALL of the women, so 80% of men will basically be incels.

This 80/20 plays out in everything, you can only stop it through a full on legal or cultural

And in your case, we sort of have poligamy now, but not quite in that name, simply people do not get married, and they are moving around, which is why some men get all of the women, while most men cant find any.

Which is why there are so many incels right now, which will expand into the future.

And you need to think of that as a loophole to the current system, because if people dont get married then its not poligamy but the end result is the same.
Eugenics as a possible solution?

Back
Top Bottom