JOKER 2: Folie à Deux

I think the whole musical aspect of this is going to put off people from going to see it on the big screen.
Im more put off by it seemingly being a court case drama with parts filmed in Arkem, I wanted to keep the theme it ended on the end of the last one, with the Joker being a reflection of Gotham's break in society etc.

Im more put off by it seemingly being a court case drama with parts filmed in Arkem, I wanted to keep the theme it ended on the end of the last one, with the Joker being a reflection of Gotham's break in society etc.
Yeah this is not a film for me. Very rare to like this court style.

I actually really like gaga both musically and in a few films. But I don't think the combo works here.

Saw the trailer last night in cinema.. Not for me.

I don't have a problem with it being a musical, some of the best movies pre-70's are musicals. And i love Mulian Rouge and The Greatest Show.

But it does have to have a great story behind it

Musical movies can work. Phantom of the Opera. The greatest Showman etc . This I am not sure. One of the few I think I will miss in the Cinema.

I agree it didn't need a sequel, but some people just don't enjoy musicals and so immediately hate.

I said before, i was blown away by Evita in the cinema, yet 3/4 walked out. If it's crap, it's crap, but i'll give it a watch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom