just been spat on! aka “Boxing stance”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
His departure may well have been down to confusion as to which rule set you had challenged him under, was it Broughton's rules of 1743, London Prize Ring rules or the more recent Marquess of Queensberry rules. If you didn't make it clear which set you were using then quite frankly I'm not surprised he fled

Soldato
So I was walking back to the office after lunch, walked pasted a man sitting down on a bench looking like he was waiting for a bus. I got about 3ft past him when I hear a loud spitting noise sounding like it was aimed I'm my direction, so I stop and looked at him and low and behold another spit ball winging its way to me, I manage to just slip out of the way just in time.
I said WTF to him, he then jumps up and claps his hands together and moves closer. I go straight into my boxing stance, he stops moving forward and runs off and I'm left standing on my own.

f3atls.png

Associate
So he was a nutter who managed to get out the hospital, had been loose since the 1st.
He had been doing this stuff all day according to the police, but this time he went into the local pub and got a steak knive and stabbed the first person he see.

It's your fault if you hadn't used boxing stance to scare him off he would probably be in police custody or dead

Permabanned
Hi all,

So I was walking back to the office after lunch, walked pasted a man sitting down on a bench looking like he was waiting for a bus. I got about 3ft past him when I hear a loud spitting noise sounding like it was aimed I'm my direction, so I stop and looked at him and low and behold another spit ball winging its way to me, I manage to just slip out of the way just in time.
I said WTF to him, he then jumps up and claps his hands together and moves closer. I go straight into my boxing stance, he stops moving forward and runs off and I'm left standing on my own.

I was tempted to give chase to really sort this tramp out, but didn't.
A few years ago I'd of gone straight to work on him, but now I'm getting older(26) and wiser I decided I wasn't worth it.

What is wrong with people and what would have you done in that situation?:mad:

Is your name Neo? If so where is Trinity?

Man of Honour
Where can one pur chase one of these boxing stances, they sound powerful and impressive, does one need any training?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom