Just had to punch a bloke in B&Q

Dublove said:
I didn't punch in that hard! Twice, first was a jab then a heavier followup. Then he mostly fell over his own feet really. Wasn't like I kept punching him & punching him all the way to the floor.

Dublove said:
I went ballistic, slammed the the car to a stop flew out the door and punched him in the face till he went to the floor.

Make your mind up......

Quantic said:
Did you notice what he had bought? Nice bit of bolsa wood? Bit of decking? Some plants? Makes all the difference.

Nar he was heading into B&Q as he came out from behind the cars. He certainly was not carrying anything apart from a mobile on one of those stupid neck cord things.

Great. Tell me where this B&Q is so I can avoid it and you.

They sell tools inside B&Q and that is where the pair of you belong. Him for being and idiot and stepping out onto a crossing without looking and then keying you car and the you for being a complete tool by punching him and thefore commiting GBH or ABH.

Brilliant. The next time somebody acts like a tool infront of me I will solve the problem with violence after all it works...

Yes I'd be ****** if somebody keyed my car but I'd phone the law and use what is called insurance. What if the guy had a heart problem and went down becuase he had had an heart attack?

Violence is the first recourse of the weak-minded.

Quantic said:
Eh? What have I NOT read properly in the thread?? It doesn't say how badly the scratches were!

Plus, what you have said is completely stupid! How can you say that DAMAGE to INANIMATE things can be the same as pain, being in hospital, physical scarring?

people need to stop at a crossing and make themselves visible to car drivers before attempting to cross, not just walk out while cars are still moving. this guy walked straight from behind a wall/bush/car onto the crossing without looking.

thats why i said you did not read it properly.

LordSplodge said:
Great. Tell me where this B&Q is so I can avoid it and you.

They sell tools inside B&Q and that is where the pair of you belong. Him for being and idiot and stepping out onto a crossing without looking and then keying you car and the you for being a complete tool by punching him and thefore commiting GBH or ABH.

Brilliant. The next time somebody acts like a tool infront of me I will solve the problem with violence after all it works...

Yes I'd be ****** if somebody keyed my car but I'd phone the law and use what is called insurance. What if the guy had a heart problem and went down becuase he had had an heart attack?

Violence is the first recourse of the weak-minded.

/fluffles Splodgy

Well said !!

Piggymon said:
Make your mind up......

Punch him to the floor = punch him twice and he's on the floor? I didn't need to punch him anymore as he was already falling backwards. I admit my orig post sounds like I kept punching him constantly all the way down till he was spread eagle on the tarmac.

LordSplodge said:

He'd have brought it on himself... albeit the law wouldn't probably see it that way.

As for insurance - do you have a car? A lot of people either have 3rd party insurance, OR would have to pay a high excess and lose some of their no claims bonus. So it would cost more to claim than it would to pay out of your own pocket most of the time.

chopchop said:
people need to stop at a crossing and make themselves visible to car drivers before attempting to cross, not just walk out while cars are still moving. this guy walked straight from behind a wall/bush/car onto the crossing without looking.

thats why i said you did not read it properly.

Have you not heard the phrase that pedestrians have the right of way?

I'm with the OP on this one.

Reminds me of one of the stupid zebra crossing in our town centre, it's blind on one side as you can't see past the building so get you all these bloody numpties walking straight into the road without looking! Just because it's a zebra crossing doesn't mean you shouldn't check!

Dublove said:
Punch him to the floor = punch him twice and he's on the floor? I didn't need to punch him anymore as he was already falling backwards. I admit my orig post sounds like I kept punching him constantly all the way down till he was spread eagle on the tarmac.

We can only go by what you originally post mate and your first post did say you punched him in the face until he hit the ground which to me conjures up an image of you punching the crap outta him until he collapsed on the floor and then you later post than you only punched him twice ..

If you want honest opinions you have to be truthful first of all and not be all hardman about it all ;)

Back
Top Bottom