"Just stop oil"

Caporegime
OP
Pleeeeeeease be prison

I'll be surprised if it's not prison tbh. I think the underfunded justice system are getting tired of wasting their very limited resources on dumb ***** like this, when they could be spending their time dealing with actual criminals.

tbh I think we need to just pass a law that anyone who deliberately causes obstruction to anyone else can just be jailed immediately. No questions asked. This can then be revisited once these idiots have either got bored or died off.

Soldato
They were arrested before they broke in though weren't they? They might get away with it...
Prison is the only thing that is going to deter these idiots, not everyone wants to spend a few years locked up and forgotten about.

Associate
They were arrested before they broke in though weren't they? They might get away with it...
Prison is the only thing that is going to deter these idiots, not everyone wants to spend a few years locked up and forgotten about.
I agree. I was please to see them banged up. However 4 to 5 years they will probably be out in 1 year as Prisons are full and they will be considerred low risk.

Soldato
However 4 to 5 years they will probably be out in 1 year as Prisons are full and they will be considerred low risk.
these people are a pita but given the amount of time that actual proper hard core criminals serve do people here really think that release after a year would be that bad?

that is still a punishment to make most would be road blockers think twice imo.

Soldato
I think it's still 60% inside before release isn't it? Maybe 40% at the moment because of the overcrowding?
I still maintain that none of them ever expected to be sent to prison, certainly for longer than a few months.

Caporegime
OP
I still maintain that none of them ever expected to be sent to prison, certainly for longer than a few months.

They never expect anything more than a telling off, as that's all they will have gotten their entire lives. I suspect that this rather abrupt introduction to the real world is a bit of a shock to them, and I hope to hell it hurts like ****.

Caporegime
When it comes to airports they really ought to be locked up, causes huge disruption to thousands and generally the trip is far more important to those people than getting delayed in traffic in central London for an extra 30 mins.

Plus of course, the general additional security issues surrounding airports, protests breaching security should be cracked down on for obvious reasons and not be allowed to be normalised - if they know there is an almost guaranteed custodial sentence if they choose to mess with airports then that can be a reasonable deterrent for a lot of would-be protestors.

Go back to virtue signaling bt walking in a minor road in London and getting moved on by police - that's where you can play the games of getting cautions, fines etc..

Caporegime
I think it's still 60% inside before release isn't it? Maybe 40% at the moment because of the overcrowding?

Perhaps that's good in a way, they'd been getting away for it for too long and with the assumption that they can just keep on doing it with a slap on the wrist or perhaps convince juries to keep on letting them off.

They've suddenly had some more serious consequences and it certainly has rattled a few of them, might well make (at least some of) them think twice before staging similar stunts... going to be harder for the more hardcore members to recruit people to be involved in motorway or airport disruption in future ergo we'd hopefully have fewer instances than we'd otherwise have had.

Caporegime
They've suddenly had some more serious consequences and it certainly has rattled a few of them, might well make (at least some of) them think twice before staging similar stunts... going to be harder for the more hardcore members to recruit people to be involved in motorway or airport disruption in future ergo we'd hopefully have fewer instances than we'd otherwise have had.
Hopefully some of them have no income and lose their homes then they can be true net zero.
think about if it you get sent down there's no way to pay your rent etc surely? and you end up without a home, all your possessions probably gone unless you have someone who can look after them?

surely no one gets housing benefit when they are locked up

Pleeeeeeease be prison
someone should look into their finances and see if they are being funded by someone like that American woman from an oil tycoon family.

Then they person should be charged with conspiracy or whatever for providing the means for these people to commit the acts

surely these people should be arrested and charged with something for funding others to commit criminal acts? knowing damn well that's what they do.

They should be labeled as a terror organization because that's basically what they are trying to do, put fear into the general public and make their lives a living hell

no one can give them funding after

Last edited:
Soldato
i would say objectively it is a lesser crime than the motorway blockers.

no ones lives were majorly disrupted and no one put at risk and the paintings were not damaged. Not saying they are right to do what they did, but just trying to look at it fairly.

Last edited:
Soldato
i would say objectively it is a lesser crime than the motorway blockers.

no ones lives were majorly disrupted and no one put at risk and the paintings were not damaged. Not saying they are right to do what they did, but just trying to look at it fairly.

Sentence to 2 years, serve 6 months :) anything else within the remaining term and back in clink with sentence reset and serve the full 2 years inside :D

Caporegime
OP
Stop teasing us, what’s the punishment..

Liam going straight for the jugular here :cry:

qhGzlio.png

Caporegime
lol suffragettes in their own minds, how deluded.

I wish I lived near one of these types, I'd be around their house with a few tins of soup.
cook me a tin and move in whilst they are in prison :cry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom