"Just stop oil"

Soldato
Not if they get 2 years they won’t, although they’ll have to wait until Sept 27 to find out.
Agree with your first point though.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Not if they get 2 years they won’t.
Agree with your first point though.
2 years will just equal 3 months and out for being well behaved or something, we all know that very few in prison actually serve their given sentences, compounded especially by the new government recent talk about cutting down the number of people in prison who are seen as not supposed to be in prison. I bet even if they get 2 years they'll be out by Christmas

Soldato
2 years will just equal 3 months and out for being well behaved or something, we all know that very few in prison actually serve their given sentences, compounded especially by the new government recent talk about cutting down the number of people in prison who are seen as not supposed to be in prison. I bet even if they get 2 years they'll be out by Christmas
They serve 50% of their sentence now, soon to be 40% if that happens. Either way if they get 2 years that doesnt = being out by Christmas and i'd imagine any time inside will come as a massive culture shock to these people.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
They serve 50% of their sentence now, soon to be 40% if that happens. Either way if they get 2 years that doesnt = being out by Christmas and i'd imagine any time inside will come as a massive culture shock to these people.
I dont think it will be all that much of a shock to them, they'll be in the softest of soft prisons

Back
Top Bottom