"Just stop oil"

Man of Honour
Don't have a problem with it? Until it affects you yeah ?

Flights cancelled, money lost, holidays ruined. Some family's save all year to go on one holiday and these absolute chimps ruin it for them.

From what I've seen reported so far it just caused a bit of disruption no flights cancelled or people's holidays ruined, etc. that would be another thing again.

I can't say it would unduly bother me, if there was an issue important enough, if I suffered some slight inconvenient disruption due to protesting.

Last edited:
Associate
Its getting out of hand now - wont be too long before the public take their own action against these self-entitled idiots and one of them ends up getting injured or worse.

Trying to disrupt people flying off on holiday just adds itself to a long list of stuff that makes you very unpopular.

Soldato
It's just a matter of time before someone pulls out a pew pew/stabby stabby and uses it. Or someone just keeps going forward in a truck. Surprised it hasn't happened so far.

Last edited:
Soldato
From what I've seen reported so far it just caused a bit of disruption no flights cancelled or people's holidays ruined, etc. that would be another thing again.
If JSO started hacking like Crowdstrike though, assuming they didn't have a man on the inside ; extinction rebellion, similarly, using old technology.

Back
Top Bottom