Katie Hopkins Sacked

Soldato
Indeed. Why would there need to be?

You generalised groups of people as racist based on their nationality. You don't see any irony there? If I said most of ISIS's donations come from Saudi Arabia, they love a bit of terrorism over there, people would probably take issue.

Capodecina
Soldato
You generalised groups of people as racist based on their nationality. You don't see any irony there? If I said most of ISIS's donations come from Saudi Arabia, they love a bit of terrorism over there, people would probably take issue.
Probably not the relatives of the victims of 9/11 but hey, Saudi Arabia is an excellent, paying customer for our arms ;)

Caporegime

I dont see why people would take offence on either point. Both are well known and absolute facts.

I am not saying ALL Americans and South Africans are racists just that they have quite a lot of them.

for example, take the USA

• The Southern Poverty Law Center reports a dramatic increase in the number of white nationalist groups in the U.S., from 100 chapters in 2017 to 148 in 2018.
  • The Anti-Defamation League reports a 182 percent increase in incidents of the distribution of white supremacist propaganda, and an increase in the number of rallies and demonstrations by white supremacy groups, from 76 in 2017 to 91 in 2018.
  • A study by the Center for Strategic and International Studies found the number of terrorist attacks by far-right perpetrators quadrupled in the U.S. between 2016 and 2017, and that far-right attacks in Europe rose 43 percent over the same period. Among those incidents, CSIS states, the rise of attacks by white supremacists and anti-government extremists is “of particular concern.”
According to the FBI, there were 7,175 hate crime incidents in 2017, a 17 percent increase from 2016 and the third year in a row with an increase. The number of incidents in 2017 was also the highest yearly total since 2008. About 58 percent of the hate crimes in 2017 were motivated by race/ethnicity/ancestry.

Digging deeper into the numbers, anti-black or African American hate crime rose 16 percent to 2,013 incidents in 2017; anti-Hispanic incidents rose 24 percent, with 427 incidents; anti-Arab crimes doubled to 102 incidents. Anti-Jewish hate crime incidents also rose 37 percent to 938 in 2017, but anti-Islamic hate crimes dipped 11 percent to 273.

Associate
They love a good racist over there.

Yeah they do, and in South Africa they are mostly black.

People have an upside down view of the world, South Africa has now become white genocide central with gangs of blacks marauding around brutally killing white farmers and their families cos they believe it belongs to black people...…

This was all confirmed by a guy I work with who came from South Africa and its absolutely shocking to hear whats going on over there and how the media are being totally silent about it.....

But nevermind this, the BBC tell me it isn't happening and that white people are the spawn of Satan eh?

Associate
I dont see why people would take offence on either point. Both are well known and absolute facts.

I am not saying ALL Americans and South Africans are racists just that they have quite a lot of them.

for example, take the USA

You're quoting ADL and Southern poverty law center as facts????? lmfaooooo

Caporegime
Yeah they do, and in South Africa they are mostly black.

People have an upside down view of the world, South Africa has now become white genocide central with gangs of blacks marauding around brutally killing white farmers and their families cos they believe it belongs to black people...…

This was all confirmed by a guy I work with who came from South Africa and its absolutely shocking to hear whats going on over there and how the media are being totally silent about it.....

But nevermind this, the BBC tell me it isn't happening and that white people are the spawn of Satan eh?

I am fully aware of the white farmers being killed in South Africa as I have read about on MSM like the BBC. No idea why you think things like this isnt covered.

But that doesnt suddenly make white racists stop being racist does it? In fact its more likely to make more white people racist in SA than fewer.

Soldato
I am fully aware of the white farmers being killed in South Africa as I have read about on MSM like the BBC. No idea why you think things like this isnt covered.

But that doesnt suddenly make white racists stop being racist does it? In fact its more likely to make more white people racist in SA than fewer.

White people in South Africa are definitely racist. Black people in South Africa are definitely also racist.

Caporegime
White people in South Africa are definitely racist. Black people in South Africa are definitely also racist.

Agreed. So why are your querying the fact i said there are a lot of racists in SA which explains why such a high proportion donates to KH as she appeals to them?

Permabanned
In case anyone was hoping for a permanent ban from twitter good old Katie is back up and running on twitter on a new account.

You can’t silence free speech I’m afraid.

so after 3, 1,2,3

WELCOME BACK KAITE HOPKINS ;)

Commissario
In case anyone was hoping for a permanent ban from twitter good old Katie is back up and running on twitter on a new account.

You can’t silence free speech I’m afraid.

so after 3, 1,2,3

WELCOME BACK KAITE HOPKINS ;)
What free speech?

She's got no entitlement to be given a platform by any company, especially if she's broken their T&C.

If in fact she has reregistered on twitter after a ban, expect her to be banned again as soon as Twitter put two and two together, then you can cry some more.

Back
Top Bottom