Kerbal Space Program

Man of Honour
Updated through the game, but plugins don't work and I have mechjeb plugins, deleted the files I could find, still doesn't load, so I need a fresh download and website still doesn't work.

Man of Honour
I tipped over on the moon, so couldn't open hatch (pinned against floor) wow they have really rebalanced parts, super fast.

and loving the tower struts.

Cant work out how to launch 2meter rocket, pressing space doesn't ignite engines.

ASAS is carp now.

Added RCS to hopfully stop the toppling, but given up and going to bed. Or at least watch tv in bed.

Last edited:
Suspended
OOOooooo has there been an update? I'll have to launch this later and find out... I'd not played much since conquering the Mun and Minimus!

Associate
I tipped over on the moon, so couldn't open hatch (pinned against floor) wow they have really rebalanced parts, super fast.

and loving the tower struts.

Cant work out how to launch 2meter rocket, pressing space doesn't ignite engines.

ASAS is carp now.

Added RCS to hopfully stop the toppling, but given up and going to bed. Or at least watch tv in bed.

Yeah version 16 is a hybrid update.
So half or less of all parts are rebalenced/retextured for the new part making system.
They should all be working as intended by version 17. + IVE's.

That video was funny.
PS: Server + Forum must still be getting hammered, can load it..

Soldato
How do you start an EVA? :o

Right click on the hatch and select a victim. Controls are pretty simple, WASD and left ctrl + alt for up/down by default. Pressing R takes out you r rocket pack, and I believe space makes them face wherever the camera is looking. It's a bit strange how they pick a direction to be 'down' but then I guess realistic spacewalks would be a but disorientating.

Still haven't figured out ladders :p

ljt

ljt

Soldato
hmmm i've updated to 0.16 and now it hangs when loading on the "stacktricoupler" part during the main loading screen. I removed that part and the game loads up fine but minus that part (obv)

Is anybody else having this issue? or anyone who's got 0.16 working would be kind enough to send me that file over email (in trust) please?

Thanks

Associate
I cant seem to get 16 to download, servers are having a melt still

picked up a few mods over the past few days, getting used to the whole orbital thing now. Space station time using a mod :D

Man of Honour
hmmm i've updated to 0.16 and now it hangs when loading on the "stacktricoupler" part during the main loading screen. I removed that part and the game loads up fine but minus that part (obv)

Is anybody else having this issue? or anyone who's got 0.16 working would be kind enough to send me that file over email (in trust) please?

Thanks

I had that problem. Did you upgrade as well?
I assume that patcher isn't patching the file or something similar and that if you download the full version it won't be an issue. Or perhaps they've removed. That part.

ljt

ljt

Soldato
I had that problem. Did you upgrade as well?
I assume that patcher isn't patching the file or something similar and that if you download the full version it won't be an issue. Or perhaps they've removed. That part.

Yeah I used the in game patcher from v 0.15.2. The only version to download from the store is 0.15.0 though so you still have to use the patcher. It might be a corrupt file as the servers are flaky still

Back
Top Bottom