Kerbal Space Program

Aircraft design is simpler than rocket design? What are you smoking? :p

Is it just me or is the large landing engine/tank underpowered? With just the capsule, parachute, decoupler, fuel tank, three landing legs and engine i can't get off the ground on Kerbin.

Rockets ftw.

Add more power until its too heavy to fly. Then add more until it can again. Easy :p

Inspecting his rocket. good landing was aiming for the edge of the ice, kearth is a tiny blob.

screenshot9o.png

screenshot8s.png

aircraft design is pants, untill they implement some other stuff.

May I ask, what do you think is missing?

Sure it could do with some stock rockets + bombs, however I dont think Harvester (Lead Developer) intends KSP to become a war game.
Still one, can strap a spare fuel tank to you plane an drop it. ;)

Are you thinking Centre of gravity finder, for aircraft/rockets? Because that has been requested for ages, an still no sign of it.
Beside's where is the fun? Trial an Error kept me hooked perfecting DELTA-1's Design for 3+ MONTHS :o (On an Off, of course.)

PS: You's do use Joysticks, when flying planes. Right?
Cus it makes it a lot easier to fly..

Bombs lol.

They need the air intakes working, so e can have different gives working.
They need to twakthe physics, even after you ignite rockets it still acts as a plane and won't climbe vehicle.
And most importantly for me, is being able to build a ugh altitude plane with a rocket on the base. So you climb to high altitude, drop the rocket and ignite. This requires two capsuals and some sort of autopilot to fly one whilst you fly the other, shouldnt be hard with jebmech.

Oh and better wing structures.

Made space planes, got bored.

Yo need horizontal speed, so once you get high, swivel so you are on the line between brown an blue on the ball. Switch to map and wait till you see the blue line encompass kerbal, and both points are over 80km.

I usually start tuning at 20k hakAtwater 45defrees, at 35k I turn to zero degrees.

is there any cargo bay mods and buggy mods, or anything similar? I've turned my Mun Ranger into a heavy lifter. it now has insane amounts of fuel.

Cargo bay? I don't think so, depending on what you want to do with it it could either just be an extra stage or would be impossible due to the inability to have more than one controllable part per ship, without MechJeb. Plenty of buggy mods though, what are you looking for?

Cargo bay? I don't think so, depending on what you want to do with it it could either just be an extra stage or would be impossible due to the inability to have more than one controllable part per ship, without MechJeb. Plenty of buggy mods though, what are you looking for?

Something new, probably need to leave a couple off weeks for new and existing mods.

A carggo bay with a buggy, or just a buggy, that a kerbal can climb into when Eva and go exploring. That would be perfect.

Just got so much fuel for lift off want to do something. Done the whole putting sat into geo stationery orbit, almost perfected tight groupings for landing. That's my current target place about 6rockets next to each other. So running out of stuff and want something new. Hopfully given a few weeks now eva is available get some decent mods.

Can we jettison kerbals into space?

As in leave them there. :cool:

I ask you this; is it not enought we:
Scare them half to death.
Rip them limb from limb at 15G.
Blow them up, in massive explosions.
Roast them in the sun.
Flatten them with heavy rockets.
Pancake them at 100+M/s into objects.

No - You have to feeze them too death, in the emptiness of space!

"Welcome to the Party! Got any more inventive ways to kill the Kerbals?" :D :cool: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom