Kerbal Space Program

I think everyone's lost at least one Kerbin before we learnt that they had jet packs. Poor sods :(

qUl9P.png

Hard at work on our new space station's only functional 'solar panel'. If we can't provide enough power soon we might have to call off the mission.

lol great vid :)

Managed my first Mun landing on the 1.6 stock parts. Wasn't actually as tricky as I was expecting it to be. Despite the fact my rocket was flawed - no asas of any kind on the later stages. Only one on the stage that drops at 10km or so from Kerbin. :D

http://i.imgur.com/53VKd.jpg

Please keep images within 1024px

Tweaked the design since, has a asas nosecone on the top, and 3x smaller parachutes fitted around the side rather than 1 big one on the top (less tendency to rip itself to pieces!)

Having just bought this, i somewhat neglected to have a full look at the paypal page.

Lately i have become rather OCD about remembering things due to my memory being a tad random, does anyone know what's at the bottom of the paypal page (using a card, not being a member) after one has paid for it?

It said something like "If you are a something, do something" obviously the somethings would be something else, but...i forgot and it might be important |:.

Note to self: when building your space station, try not to include a button to "destroy station launching various parts off in different directions at stupidly high speeds, some of which have kerbals attached to them" which is easily confused with the "step off the ladder" button for EVAs.

Note to self: when building your space station, try not to include a button to "destroy station launching various parts off in different directions at stupidly high speeds, some of which have kerbals attached to them" which is easily confused with the "step off the ladder" button for EVAs.

brilliant going to have a try later.

just installed the bigger stock parts mod and mechjeb.

The update changes the physics, i think some of it's intentional but if you watch the last video i posted it explains a bug that seems to have been introduced with fuel consumption. I mean things like this are what you have to accept when you play an indev game.

Back
Top Bottom