Kingdom Come: Deliverance / Open-World RPG / Medieval History

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Posts like these really sadden me, I mean there are literally hundreds of fantasy games, now we finally get one that is purely historical, with no fantasy and no scifi gimmick (Assassins Creed), and people complain. As if real history couldn't be much more interesting than made up fantasy stuff.

BTW, the game will also be DRM Free on GOG:

https://www.gog.com/game/kingdom_come_deliverance
Except he's not complaining. He has expressed an opinion based on the games content and decided its not for him.

Soldato
recommended specs are

• Processor: Intel CPU Core i7 3770 3,4 GHz, AMD CPU AMD FX-8350 4 GHz
  • Memory: 12 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 1060, AMD GPU Radeon RX 580
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 30 GB available space
My guess is these will be for 1080p with high preset, but afaik there is specific word yet.

We do know that ultra preset will run 30fps on GTX1070, it is more reserved for the future.
Hmm so my FuryX might struggle a little with this game then ?? :p

Although, been thinking of upgrading my PC this year anyway.. all depending on where the prices goind. :(

Soldato
OP
Except he's not complaining. He has expressed an opinion based on the games content and decided its not for him.
tomato, tomahto, point stands

damn this is one game im looking forward too but by the sounds of it my poor ole 970 what cut it :(

Stooooopid crypto miners

crypto mining really is a scourge on gaming. Every single decent GPU is sold out, it is insane.

Soldato
OP
It doesn't at all. He's not moaning, you're just sensitive.

This is moaning.

Oh for f..sake. NOW I am complaining, about your inanity. I was annoyed by his post because I see it posted quite often. And we get realistic historical RPGs so rarely (well, never, pretty much) that seeing people bemoan this one not having fantasy in it gets aggravating.

And regarding crypto mining, it might be complaining, but it is also statement of fact. The situation on GPU market is dreadful right now.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Oh for f..sake. NOW I am complaining, about your inanity. I was annoyed by his post because I see it posted quite often. And we get realistic historical RPGs so rarely (well, never, pretty much) that seeing people bemoan this one not having fantasy in it gets aggravating.

And regarding crypto mining, it might be complaining, but it is also statement of fact. The situation on GPU market is dreadful right now.
If you think my posts are inane, you should take a few more seconds to re-read your own before replying.

This is a forum. If you want a biased discussion about 'how ******* awesome' this game looks then go to the official page.

If you want to whine about gpu prices there are other threads - hint: in the gpu section.

Soldato
Posts like these really sadden me, I mean there are literally hundreds of fantasy games, now we finally get one that is purely historical, with no fantasy and no scifi gimmick (Assassins Creed), and people complain. As if real history couldn't be much more interesting than made up fantasy stuff.

BTW, the game will also be DRM Free on GOG:

https://www.gog.com/game/kingdom_come_deliverance

Other people's opinions and questions make you really sad???

Soldato
OP
Other people's opinions and questions make you really sad???

There is such a thing as hyperbole. I am not sobbing here over your post, don't worry. But reading the same complaint again and again (where is my fantasy! Because there totally aren't hundreds other fantasy games!) gets tiring after a while.

Back
Top Bottom