Kingdom Come: Deliverance / Open-World RPG / Medieval History

Soldato
Soldato
Are the bugs/glitches as bad as the reviews/memes/internet says? Holding on buying because I'm concerned it'll be better to wait for patches.
I've got a good few hours in the game now and have had no major bugs at all. I've struggled to get up one ladder at one point that worked in the end when I just spammed the key. I've had one staircase that I got stuck on but that was fixed by crouching.

Soldato
Are the bugs/glitches as bad as the reviews/memes/internet says? Holding on buying because I'm concerned it'll be better to wait for patches.
I've had a few crashes, and everyone's eyes disappeared yesterday. Best to use the unlimited save mod. (When are devs gonna learn, messing with save systems never works!)

Whats everyone's FPS on ultra ? I'm currently getting 60 - 50 FPS at 1440 res.

Ultra?...I dream of Ultra! My lowly rig(that really is starting to show it's age now) barely manages 40-50fps on medium at 1080:(

Soldato
https://i.imgur.com/NbVuziq.jpg

Player>Statistics>Crime. How naughty have you been?

Also when browsing Weapons/Armour/Food etc in shop or inventory, you can click the icons at the top to filter them top to bottom from condition, weight, cost etc.

Stolen 23k worth of stuff so far :p

Having said that, most of it is from Hunting. For some reason taking the meat from animals when hunting counts as stealing and treated as stolen goods until you cook it. But still such an easy way to get money, level bow and hunting at the same time.

Soldato

Having said that, most of it is from Hunting. For some reason taking the meat from animals when hunting counts as stealing and treated as stolen goods until you cook it. But still such an easy way to get money, level bow and hunting at the same time.
It's a crime as it's poaching, but they just lump certain crimes into 'stealing'

Caporegime

Everything other than hares is poaching. The animals belong to the lord of the lands.

Soldato
I bought a Sword in Rattay but needed boots, since my footwraps have 0 condition and I don't think they'd stand being trodden on left alone a sword... Time to hunt for meat and sell it!

Soldato
Whats everyone's FPS on ultra ? I'm currently getting 60 - 50 FPS at 1440 res.

Drop some settings down, Shader, Shadows are the big hitters and the performance gain is much worth it vs the very little image quality that you loose.

I have all the quality sliders maxed, all the draw distances settings ultra, Grass etc Ultra water effects and weather ultra and Textures ultra with some the HDR on high I get above 60fps all the time at 1440p with VEGA 64 and i7 8700k

The game looks unreal at times.

F4C034A929C8115E72044E47578B32BF05F0961D

7E4B81255985C4B4A72892300B3247BDA963E784

9B24D19BAC20CE2DA880B5C1368A0DA8D37E222F

Back
Top Bottom