Kingdom Come: Deliverance / Open-World RPG / Medieval History

Bought this today and so far is very enjoyable. Performance is a bit on the dodgy side but not to worry, gameplay is great and been a while since I've played a new game like this.

Also like the fact there are mods already :p. Not for cheats but just for future overall enhancements and improvements which i like to be able to play around with.

A couple of things the game could do with -

Ability to compare weapons, especially in the barter window...unless I'm missing it. Surely I am. Every game has that!
Fixing the stolen goods(completely reworking it tbh). I killed a bandit and took his gear. I can sell it all except his helmet, that the shookeeper magically knows is stolen.

Ohh and if there isnt one already someone will be doing a meme about the insane infinite hello Henry!!! :rolleyes::mad:greetings omg it does my head in. If you have good rep every single person will be like...good to see you henry!, glad to see you back henry....ohh ITS HENRY!!! like you are some ****** long lost son or something....almost makes me want to go on a gargantuan civilian slaughter spree i tell ya.....

This mod might be something for you then: No NPC Greetings and Complaints by TheCorex .. You can remove other things as well, or just the greetings. I have not used it myself though so as always, read and decided if you wanna use it or not. :p

lol, yeah that's one of the things that racks me off, is the amount of times people acknowledge you. Sat there playing Dice in Rattay...Hey, it's Henry! How are you, Henry? Henry's come to see us!

Jesus, **** off would you!

lol, yeah that's one of the things that racks me off, is the amount of times people acknowledge you. Sat there playing Dice in Rattay...Hey, it's Henry! How are you, Henry? Henry's come to see us!

Haha I have read about this so much! :D Hope this is fixed soon! :)

Is it feasible to play this game as a complete and utter bstrd? I'm tempted to just snipe at random people with arrows and bed some wenches.

Thanks.. is it worth me continuing? does the game get better?

I think there's enough humorous adventures to get some decent gameplay from KCD and I actually try to break the game a bit by trying to mess with quests. Like stealing certain clothes and seeing the reaction from folks in different circumstances.

My advice though is to download the unlimited save patch (won't fix saving at the beginning etc.) becasue even though I'd prefer to play the game vanilla there are still too many random bug crashes that mean you can't predict where you may lose a big chunk of previous gameplay. The quest I'm doing now "Saintly Remains" is a perfect example as you may get continually stuck talking to the
Charlatan
to progress the quest.

I've also found setting Ultimate for graphics guarantees periodic hard crashes so now I've set Very High with shaders, shadows & possibly water one notch down (so high in my case) and Blur off (personal preference) which adds 20 fps to just having everything set at for High, Very High or Ultimate (depending what your GPU allows).

I'm also trying the Volumetric Fog tweak which adds greatly to the atmosphere but also has a big fps penalty which may be why they didn't add it in.

Is it feasible to play this game as a complete and utter bstrd? I'm tempted to just snipe at random people with arrows and bed some wenches.
Yes, you can play any way you want. Just be aware of all your actions counts towards reputation with the town they form etc. You might also accidentally kill quest givers as well, since I think everyone is killable (not 100% sure though, just read it somewhere before game come out, so might be wrong). But part from that, be what you want to be ! :p

Well, I ran in to a bug and the main quest won't advance any further. The cutscene for the next quest after "questions and answers" won't trigger :(

It tells me to go and do a part of the quest I've already completed, but obviously the NPCs are now gone...

The real reason why everyone is so friendly to Henry...

vr6CKDt.jpg

:D :D

Is it feasible to play this game as a complete and utter bstrd?
Not really. I mean, you can do all that stuff, but that doesn't stop Henry from being incredibly polite, being squeamish, acting horrified when bad things happen etc.

For example, a character asked Henry to steal something, and without any input from the player he starts saying stealing is wrong and he'd never do it etc. The game is all over the place like that. Really ruins it if you are at least trying to roleplay.

Yes, you can play any way you want. Just be aware of all your actions counts towards reputation with the town they form etc. You might also accidentally kill quest givers as well, since I think everyone is killable (not 100% sure though, just read it somewhere before game come out, so might be wrong). But part from that, be what you want to be ! :p
I have come across an unkillable person before - the inn keeper in Uzhitz, at least he was unkillable earlier in the game (haven't exactly persisted!). Also the big brute with the club who steals your sword art the end of the prelude - I don't think it's possible to win that fight given the rest of the game is dependent on you losing.

You

That goes for all games aswell mate.

Vsync needs to be on in the control panel for Gsync to work.

home now so just looking... its set to "use the 3d application setting" so im assuming if i turn it off in the game it turns off in the control panel.

the options i have are "on" and "fast" which should i go for

Back
Top Bottom