Kingdom Come: Deliverance / Open-World RPG / Medieval History

home now so just looking... its set to "use the 3d application setting" so im assuming if i turn it off in the game it turns off in the control panel.

the options i have are "on" and "fast" which should i go for

Off in game. On in nvidia control panel . They’re not connected.

Haven't really done much of the story, its just to slow for me I like roaming around doing my own thing. It's a really excellent game and I love the realism and history (just riding around through the countryside is appealing) but there is to little to do and not enough end game material. I'm at 50 hours and nothing can touch me. Arrows bounce of me. Stormed a bandit town without breaking a sweat. Even killing all the guards in Rattay was a cakewalk.

Bethesda need to remake another Oblivion using the model of this game and I'm set for 500 hours :)

Haven't really done much of the story, its just to slow for me I like roaming around doing my own thing. It's a really excellent game and I love the realism and history (just riding around through the countryside is appealing) but there is to little to do and not enough end game material. I'm at 50 hours and nothing can touch me. Arrows bounce of me. Stormed a bandit town without breaking a sweat. Even killing all the guards in Rattay was a cakewalk.

Bethesda need to remake another Oblivion using the model of this game and I'm set for 500 hours :)
Ahem, out of curiosity. Did you kill all the guards at Rattay as an experiment and then restarted a save before. Or did you do it and left it like that ? :p

Ahem, out of curiosity. Did you kill all the guards at Rattay as an experiment and then restarted a save before. Or did you do it and left it like that ? :p

I restarted, it's very buggy, but that's because I'm exploiting the enviroment. Like standing in chokepoints stabbing them one by one, or closing a door midfight and then hiding behind a basked. Standing a top an inaccessible place picking them off is another one. If I do stuff like they stop fighting me, its like I become invisible. "Where did that murderer go!?!?!" As I stand right in front of them. A guard will still fight back at this time if I attack him, but all his buddies will just stand and watch, even when he hits the ground lol.

If I did leave it I think they'd respawn in a week later if not sooner. That was about the time needed to repopulate the weaponstore. I'll try aggro a few at a time on the street and see what happens afterwards.

Thinking it'll be nearly a year till we see it, they'll fix the game first, hoping for 3-6 month though - I'll probably pick it up, not taking to long will be key to it's survival though if it's too long no-one will care.

To be honest, I'm at the 40-50 hour mark and finding more than enough to do whilst barely scratching the main story. The map populates as you progress, so more side quests and activities will appear. May even be able to drag it out till they update it.

I just wish the game had more background life to it. E.g there's nothing on the roads, you can see tracks everywhere but no horse and cart. No one hunting in the woods or gathering firewood etc.

Also the AI cheats. Shooting at some bandits standing in camp out of the darkness, they magically know where you are. If you sneak up on them while they are asleep and silent knock one out, the others will suddenly wake up and instantly come at you.

Last edited:
i agree but remember its their first game smallish studio. CDJProject and Bethesda got 100s of folk to work on their open world mega games (skyrim, w3). Im hoping the success of KCD act1+2 will let them hire more folk and make act 3 epic and flesh out their game more. Hopefully we got another CJprojekt here. Bigger and better things to come.

up to 1 million sales now

https://www.vg247.com/2018/02/22/kingdom-come-deliverance-has-sold-1-million-copies/

Last edited:
I just wish the game had more background life to it. E.g there's nothing on the roads, you can see tracks everywhere but no horse and cart. No one hunting in the woods or gathering firewood etc.

Also the AI cheats. Shooting at some bandits standing in camp out of the darkness, they magically know where you are. If you sneak up on them while they are asleep and silent knock one out, the others will suddenly wake up and instantly come at you.

Should be at least a few horse and cart, sure. There are people hunting in the woods, you just don't see them hunting lol :D. To be fair also for sake of accuracy, a lot of rural parts would likely be pretty barron, too

I've come to a bit of a stall tbh. I've just done the sermon for the priest fella, which was a bit odd. The scene was all over the place, and the lip-syncing took a dive. The whole thing seemed kind of amateurish really. Henry is really starting to annoy me too.

19 hours I've been playing and I've not seen much combat.

Can someone tell me, Is Rattay the biggest town?

Bugs are really piling up now. Been stuck in an infinite dialogue loop twice in the last half hour!
Was fighting some guy. Finding him really difficult... Then he just disappeared.

Also, i just went to see the guy who saves Henry in Skalitz. He didn't even mention it!

Sir Robard saves you from the guy in the cutscene after you escape Talmberg...I just returned there and spoke to him and he doesn't even mention it!...He just offers training. How about mentioning Henry's escape, or the fact that the last time He saw Henry he was nearly dead?!

The game is so rough around the edges. It need a lot of work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom