Kingdom Come: Deliverance / Open-World RPG / Medieval History

After I found their camp I run there directly but they were never there, so walking along the path I bumpt into them one on one, which made it bit easier to handle though the axe guy still landed good blows. :eek: :p

On another not, got a question about the water and latrine carrying workers quest in the spoiler.

I found one person that is willing to do the latrine work, which one would be best suited for the second position ?? There is the former mine chief as sort of rubbing his cheek and repeating "double" that might be suitable but no definite reply really so bit unsure. Or is it just to pick one of them to do it anyway ??

I went Water-Rock,Tonda,Vincent.
Latrine-Pickman,Cornelius,Antonia.Although as only 2 were needed Antonia was rejected.

How are people getting on with lockpicking? I'm level 11 and there's loads of 'very hard' chests I can't even attempt yet. Just insta breaks the lockpick when I try. Say about 20% I can open. Need more loot I'm proper poor after pimping out my horse. Found some war horse armour if anyone wants location by the way. Need to open a very hard chest though.

Oh I'll just spoiler location.

Got directly northwest of Skalitz (the place you start) into the forest until you hit the map edge. Its pretty much on the edge of the map and you'll know you're near when as you'll find a deer hunting spot. There's a chest behind a ruined cottage. Some other nice goodies inside too.
Hate it lol

Thank god people are talking about the game and graphics etc in here. Just read the Eurogamer review and I'm seething.

Virtuesignallinggenderbendingblackwhiteapologisttriggeredsnowflakes will be the downfall of us all. The world is genuinely going ******* mad.

Not sure if it's been linked but Worth A Buy Mack on YT does a good rant about game reviewers :)

The bugs are a bit annoying at times though and my first thought about the racial aspect was the point about cross continent trade and the silk road etc.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can buy a new horse pebbles got killed and it’s an arse walking everywhere .. stole a horse but a bandit scared it off

Even though horse is dead I can still access horses inventory lol

Either I suck at combat (most likely) or the bandits in Ginger in a pickle are nails! Tried it about 15 times now...
If you don't draw your weapon, they won't either (though this depends on circumstances). I got knocked out in a fist fight, they started running off and when I regained consciousness I just stabbed them all in the back.

Anyone know where I can buy a new horse pebbles got killed and it’s an arse walking everywhere .. stole a horse but a bandit scared it off

Even though horse is dead I can still access horses inventory lol

There's a horse trader just east of Rattay. Are you sure he's *dead* dead lol?

Nothing happens when you whistle?

lol, I'd inadvertently left Pebbles behind an archery range as I went to practice. Thought it might be a good trust exercise. Was going well for the first few shots, till I shot him in the arse and he darted off.

Pretty sure when I shot my horse in the head with an arrow and it crumpled and died, I played for another 10 mins or so after fast travelling and could whistle to get the horse back again. They don't seem to die permanently.

I went Water-Rock,Tonda,Vincent.
Latrine-Pickman,Cornelius,Antonia.Although as only 2 were needed Antonia was rejected.

Thanks, appreciate the reply. :)

Quest still going though so guessing I have to sort out the cook too before it completes ?? When I spoked with the Lady she didn't want to go due to the Priest she working for and I said I find out what he were, which is not quiet in the neighbourhood ! :p

Quest wont bug out on me due to it gonna take some time before I get to the location, will it ?

I had a bit of a break on this, just thought I'd do some pickpocketing, break into some houses, maybe off a few locals...quickly did a mission, had a chance duel with a knight and won some very fancy armour, found herb of paris in a herb garden which is damn rare...ended up levelling up thrice for pickpocketing, unlocked some new stealth points...and then my character bugged out standing on my horse and only able to look down.

Of course I hadn't saved at any point during the above :rolleyes:

One funny thing I have found is if your approaching some pleb bandit waving your sword around like a lunatic while in shiny armour, they often just go **** this and run off :D

One funny thing I have found is if your approaching some pleb bandit waving your sword around like a lunatic while in shiny armour, they often just go **** this and run off :D

That's exactly why I dress very shabbily - I want them to fight, not run off! Shooting people in the back with the bow and arrow is a) not fun and b) bloody difficult if you miss the first shot. Though chasing people down on horseback with a halberd is pretty slick.

Found 2 groups of bandits fighting each other. As soon as I got close enough, 1 legged it, 2 surrendered and 2 other pairs kept fighting. 1 set turned on me when I got too close.

Looted 7 bodies in the end.

Found 2 groups of bandits fighting each other. As soon as I got close enough, 1 legged it, 2 surrendered and 2 other pairs kept fighting. 1 set turned on me when I got too close.

Looted 7 bodies in the end.

I found 2 Cuman bandits fighting 1 armored Cuman, fighting 2 random travelers. When I went to join in they all turned on me instead. Must have been some kind of bug, couldn't tell wtf was going on :/

Wtf? I just died trying to pick the lock pick and the guard killed me. Now it's started at the beginning again? how tf do you save?

I just wasted 30 mins for nothing....... not happy. Not sure I can be bothered with it now.

Wtf? I just died trying to pick the lock pick and the guard killed me. Now it's started at the beginning again? how tf do you save?

I just wasted 30 mins for nothing....... not happy. Not sure I can be bothered with it now.
There is no "manual" save at the beginning of the "Introduction". You got some Schnapps later on but then the "Introduction" is basically over. To save in this game later, you either sleep, or drink the mentioned Schnapps. Or you can go to Nexus and download Unlimited Saves by EddieShoe and save when you want. Just be sure to read the bug section too.

Haha! Really? After doing a crime and not stopping when the guard found you doing it and started attacking you? Then yes, don't bother if you find that frustrating i.e. something happening that is entirely expected and very much foreseeable. Get a refund.

Back
Top Bottom