Kingdom Come: Deliverance / Open-World RPG / Medieval History

Can someone throw me a spoiler bone, as I'm stuck pretty much early on.

I've whistled to distract the guys from Thresea, I've gotten on the horse, got hit in the leg with an arrow, but now I can't escape those chasing me, I always end up dead.

I've whistled to distract the guys from Thresea, I've gotten on the horse, got hit in the leg with an arrow, but now I can't escape those chasing me, I always end up dead.
Run past Theresa and get onto a horse as fast as possible, gallop as fast as you can towards the destination. You cannot avoid being shot. You may have to try it a couple if times when you need to learn the route. Try to figure out how to quickly get the horse to follow the road and just keep going as fast as possible (double gallop command I think). It is a fine line between death and success.
Andi.

Same for me.

You experiencing smoothness in the wilderness just choppy in towns?

Try turning shaders to medium, hardly any difference in image quality but the boost in frames is worth it.

Will try that see how it goes, it's supposed to be smooth at 1440p and and at even very high would expect minimum of 30-40 based on benchmarks, I want to play at 4k on my TV there it should be playable on Very High at least from what I've seen.

Make sure that you're definitely galloping rather than cantering. Gallop is left shift twice and then held down.

You experiencing smoothness in the wilderness just choppy in towns?

Will try that see how it goes, it's supposed to be smooth at 1440p and and at even very high would expect minimum of 30-40 based on benchmarks, I want to play at 4k on my TV there it should be playable on Very High at least from what I've seen.
What Gpu?
Andi.

Just a head's up, lost 6 hours of gameplay :( . Seem's there is a bug that brake's the main story line if you finish the "Pestilence" side quest before reporting the results for "Questions and Answers" main quest. Looking around after I tried to find out what was going on, seems to happen to plenty of other's and not yet fixed. :( Loading a 6 hour old save and turning in Main quest before doing that side quest fixed things.

Back
Top Bottom