Kingdom Come: Deliverance / Open-World RPG / Medieval History

I've just done the Nest of Vipers quest.

That's more like it! Something interesting to do!

I managed to sneak in without being seen, poisoned some food and burned some arrows, which then alerted the whole camp so I had to leg it blindly in the pitch darkness.

Unfortunately though, whilst Henry told Sir Radzig that he sabotaged the camp, and he was very happy with Henry, my quest updated saying 'poison the food' FAILED, 'Burn the arrows FAILED':rolleyes:

^ Sorry I didn't mean I'll buy that today I just meant I'll probably buy that as I like to support GOG as they give publishers more money than Steam (last time I checked anyway). I just worded it badly :)

Ahh good stuff :) GOG deserves to be supported, I agree :)

---

Any news on the 1.3 patch? I'm really hoping this solves a lot of the issues!

I've just done the Nest of Vipers quest.

That's more like it! Something interesting to do!

I managed to sneak in without being seen, poisoned some food and burned some arrows, which then alerted the whole camp so I had to leg it blindly in the pitch darkness.

Unfortunately though, whilst Henry told Sir Radzig that he sabotaged the camp, and he was very happy with Henry, my quest updated saying 'poison the food' FAILED, 'Burn the arrows FAILED':rolleyes:

I experienced the exact same thing! It turns out you have to sabotage four of each to complete the objective.

I experienced the exact same thing! It turns out you have to sabotage four of each to complete the objective.
Really?... OK.

Did the Nest of Vipers and the next quest, and it has finally got interesting.

took me a few attempts to kill that bald fella. Just ended up stabbing him in the head... Should have worn a helmet!

Game needs more stuff like that and less wandering around looking for people. It really dragged in the hours before that quest

Checked just two before verifying game files - that sorted it. All good!
Great ! Glad it got sorted for you ! :cool:

On another note, yesterday I realized I either dropped my spade or sold it somewhere when I actually needed it to dig up a treasure, go figure ! :mad: :p

Also noticed I have for some reason got ride of that armour piece you get when shooting with the bow for the first time, so now having to wear a pair that I had stolen somewhere. I probably sold it as well.

Really wish there was a way you could keep track of your own stuff, part from letting it stay dirty that is. :p

Ohh and this thread needs a couple pictures too. :p

3w9p6Ir.jpg

s6aVryE.jpg

rSclADM.jpg

I’ve just discovered that poaching can net you decent money. Quickly realised if I cooked the meat then it would lose the ‘stolen’ property. Although, ‘stolen’ meat, how could they know! Managed to grind quickly up to 1.4k after fully repairing armour.

highly recommend the volumetricfog=1 tip. Makes sunsets/dawn much nicer.

tempted to play this today...snow day so no work....but i wanted to wait until the main patch was to hit which i thought might be late this week. Also waiting on a new projector bulb. Current bulb is at 5500 so i might see a better image on new bulb.

Ohh and also if you are getting freezing/hitching there is an apparent fix on nexusmods. BES or something its called. Ive downloaded it but not tried it yet. (always feel a bit weird dling .exe strange files)

Just finished the main storyline.

Phenomenal game, easily one of my top 5 games of all time. Sure, there are bugs buy I can appreciate the game enough for them not to annoy me.

I’ve just discovered that poaching can net you decent money. Quickly realised if I cooked the meat then it would lose the ‘stolen’ property. Although, ‘stolen’ meat, how could they know! Managed to grind quickly up to 1.4k after fully repairing armour.

They'd know because as a peasant, you have no right to hunt the animal to get the meat. If you were selling it to a trader on the street, they'd know you've poached it because it hasn't gone to the owner of the land, or a trader employed by the land owner.

They'd know because as a peasant, you have no right to hunt the animal to get the meat. If you were selling it to a trader on the street, they'd know you've poached it because it hasn't gone to the owner of the land, or a trader employed by the land owner.
I think Skyline has a point as you can buy the meat, so can thus sell it on without any stolen warning. Also, the stolen warning goes away with time anyway, so it's not automatically assumed to be poached if you're flogging meat.

I think Skyline has a point as you can buy the meat, so can thus sell it on without any stolen warning. Also, the stolen warning goes away with time anyway, so it's not automatically assumed to be poached if you're flogging meat.

I don't quite understand what you mean when you say you can buy the meat and sell it on without any stolen warning. Skyline was specifically stating that when selling the raw meat, the trader knows it is stolen, which doesn't make sense because how could they know that? I was explaining that in those days it was illegal to hunt the game on the land, so any meat you sell would automatically be assumed to have been poached because you are not a hunter employed by the land owner, otherwise you wouldn't be selling it to a street trader.

I will agree, however, that it is odd that goods marked as stolen are known to be such by the people you sell it to. It's probably just to keep you from ripping everyone off and then selling to all and sundry. I suppose they have to make it a bit more difficult to become filthy rich overnight because there are only a handful of individuals that will deal with stolen goods.

I don't quite understand what you mean when you say you can buy the meat and sell it on without any stolen warning. Skyline was specifically stating that when selling the raw meat, the trader knows it is stolen, which doesn't make sense because how could they know that? I was explaining that in those days it was illegal to hunt the game on the land, so any meat you sell would automatically be assumed to have been poached because you are not a hunter employed by the land owner, otherwise you wouldn't be selling it to a street trader.
Yes. And I was explaining that traders somehow magically know the meat you've brought in to them has been poached and not purchased from elsewhere. So whilst your idea of poaching being illegal etc. explains why selling poached meat understandably counts as stolen, I was pointing out that the sellers somehow magically know when it hasn't been bought. Purchased meat has no stolen warning, even though the trader won't know if it was purchased or poached.

Is there a side quest in this game that isn't bugged? I just did the horse race one...apparently I was supposed to get a saddle for winning it. Nope.

I'll just add it to the Nightingale one, which is not completable and the witches one where conversations were playing out that had nothing to do with it!

I'm gonna have to stop and wait for patches I think.

Is there a side quest in this game that isn't bugged? I just did the horse race one...apparently I was supposed to get a saddle for winning it. Nope.

I'll just add it to the Nightingale one, which is not completable and the witches one where conversations were playing out that had nothing to do with it!

I'm gonna have to stop and wait for patches I think.
Sorry to hear you having problems. Not done the horse race one or witches yet but done the Nightingale. I did the misstake to go to bed after I caught the 3 birds though, so got stuck in conversation when handing them in. Had to reload and go back and catch them again (using schnapps in the forest so not having to run back all the way to there each time), took a while to catch all three again though, cage dissapered on me a couple times but then finally manage getting all 3 again. Also got a nice bunch of Belladonnas over there. :p

The lack of saddle after the horse race is an extremely common one - big thread on it on some forum somewhere.

Bird one wasn't glitched for me, but again, others in here have had the issue of the trap disappearing.

Not had any mission glitch that's resulted in a loop or impossible-to-complete mission yet, just bugs in the general world where I've had to restart due to not being able to control my character.

Back
Top Bottom