Kingdom Come: Deliverance / Open-World RPG / Medieval History

Impressive. Congratulations Warhorse.

kcd_2mio_infographic.webp

is the dlc worth it?

If you get them on sale, yeah they add some good quests and activities into the game.

Really disappointed with the performance of this game, was looking forward to how the game handles combat and was excited to try a rogue type. Games like Skyrim play the same no matter your class, but heard this was different. So annoyed right now, developers need to keep away from the Cryengine because nobody knows how to use it.

Really disappointed with the performance of this game, was looking forward to how the game handles combat and was excited to try a rogue type. Games like Skyrim play the same no matter your class, but heard this was different. So annoyed right now, developers need to keep away from the Cryengine because nobody knows how to use it.
Yes performance does suck,in truth though I can run this game on a potato namely GTX 465(not even meeting min requirement).Well that is the worst card I have handy,anyway
Time to install a mod,I posted this a couple pages back.Tere are two different mods in video description plus 50 reshades in one.

4K 60 FPS

Rattay 60 FPS Rainy Night Time

Kingdom Come Deliverance 21 by 9 Aspect Ratio 3440 x 1440p 60FPS

I REALLY need to re-install this game. They really nailed the immersion.. there's a good reason I haven't completed the game yet.. far too easy to get distracted by long woodland walks:P

Yes performance does suck,in truth though I can run this game on a potato namely GTX 465(not even meeting min requirement).Well that is the worst card I have handy,anyway
Time to install a mod,I posted this a couple pages back.Tere are two different mods in video description plus 50 reshades in one.

That's impressive, maybe I'll revisit the game when I upgrade my CPU, but I'm noticing a trend with EURPGS, they have donkey optimisation.

Heard from who? There aren't classes, just like there aren't classes in Skyrim. You play how you want to.

Didn't mean classes so literally, meant that going the big hulking warrior type with a warhammer doesn't feel much different to being a light armored type with daggers, the gameplay in Skyrim is pretty much the same in both scenarios. Kingdom Come is like Chivalry where your weapon type and playstyle can invoke huge differences, so I've heard :p

Are the videos above using mods coz I can't get it to look like that fully maxed

Why yes they are using mods and the mods are posted in the video description.So the mods are on my google drive thing with read me's on how to install and if you have problems.
I also added 50 different reshades you can change while gaming and there good for all games.I used the APIX.ini in those screenshots for almost no FPS loss.

Also the game has a bunch of different times of day ,read the read me and you can change from sunny to stormy or cloudy with a click of a button also other stuff you can do blah blah blah.

I too wish to reinstall this game, it took me away into immersion land completely, my hungarian wife was most dismayed when i was killing her country men as she noticed them swearing in her language from the other room.

I would also like a definitive set of mods to max out the visuals now i have the hardware to deal with it

Hey, do you have a set of mods you recommend and/or a preset you use for 3440x1440?

I too wish to reinstall this game, it took me away into immersion land completely, my hungarian wife was most dismayed when i was killing her country men as she noticed them swearing in her language from the other room.
I would also like a definitive set of mods to max out the visuals now i have the hardware to deal with it

So more information on the videos with the mods. I also linked mods below.

Kingdom Come Deliverance video I posted - There are two different mods but they are almost the same. Both mods contain 16-20 mods and come with all variable commands/cheat/key binds to change weather effects on the fly,read the read me for any questions and how to install/deleted stuff.

First Mod uses a modified Graphics menu and modified advanced Graphics advanced menu for any combination of CPU/GPU to achieve better FPS /Shadows and level of detail with a combined 19 AA modes

Second Mod uses a user.cfg with fully explained variables/commands on what they do and which can be adjusted for different GPU's to suit your needs with better FPS/Shadows and level of detail.

Google Drive- optimized_graphic_presets Enhanced Edition with 19 AA Modes + Change Weather on the Fly and more
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AwJcnV_-LWmlquImkdEcc5N-9gpi3M_k/view?usp=sharing

Google Drive-Weather FPS Mod
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qOikUx3gYIuCjZvd8tQbx1flg1sU3aC7/view?usp=sharing

50 On The FLy Reshades for any game
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iiySRX2pnJQZMwa_IL4lbrAbLR7GWN9R/view?usp=sharing

Mods I did not include in the downloads are glowing arrows and Toxic Armor.I included a screenshot of what that looks like.

[url=https://postimg.cc/4HCjyK09]
Kingdom-Come-Deliverance-Screenshot-2019-02-11-15-37-03-62.png
[/URL]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom