Largish Family Car - SUV?

God. Here is a depressing idea.

Insurance on the E43 is a grand. It owes me nothing basically - I paid £30k and it's still pretty much in the ballpark 4-5 years later.

I could get an ID5, whack ~25k in the bank, avoid £1k + road tax + servicing + MOT. £410 a month........nil deposit. Enyaq is £460/mo.

I don't really pay for my own fuel though.......serious man maths required.

Edit: is Ford Explorer really 374 miles?
Fine have another option from me - sell the E43, ***** a load of cash into a Urus and be a baller for a bit. Realise it’s crippling you financially so sell it at a loss, and consider that you should’ve kept the E43 and popped money into the house instead :)

Fine have another option from me - sell the E43, ***** a load of cash into a Urus and be a baller for a bit. Realise it’s crippling you financially so sell it at a loss, and consider that you should’ve kept the E43 and popped money into the house instead :)

Gone from Levantes and F-Paces' to CX-60 and complaining about insurance costs of the current car.

Easy solution, downsize the house, doesn't really need that summer house anyway, buy a Cayenne Turbo, live happily ever after.

Back
Top Bottom