*** League of Legends ***

Associate
What about steam? Idk what trust is and what ocuk channel?

Nvm, I see it now... silly me. I've set up a trust account, can you send me it now?

Last edited:
Associate
That game was amazing! <3 Lux
A coordinated 5 man is a lot of fun

It does help, certainly going to get my mic sorted this weekend :)

A good win like that sets you up nicely for the next game as well, ended up steam rolling a solo Q. Good time, good times.

PS If anyone around 1k-1.1k elo fancy the occaisional duo queue normal/ranked - let me know :)

Soldato
OP
Wards win matches. We all say it, but it was demonstrated so clearly last night.

Good fun last night :)

We had 2 games a couple of nights, the first we were massacred, I was struggling on wards - just to survive (my god ahri/taric bot lane). Next game I went mad on wards, vision wards all over the place the other bot had no vision and we had it all. We won and very easily however it is always much easier with money when you're on the winning team :)

Soldato
Just tried Thresh, very powerful auto attack late game - might work well as an AP Mid, but with malady/lichebaine - his pull has an incredible range (so he could be similar to nautilus for ganks, he may even work well in the jungle.

Only done a bot-game so far, but I'll be trying a few things out later today - I like the soul harvest mechanic - pretty different.

Associate
Just tried Thresh, very powerful auto attack late game - might work well as an AP Mid, but with malady/lichebaine - his pull has an incredible range (so he could be similar to nautilus for ganks, he may even work well in the jungle.

Only done a bot-game so far, but I'll be trying a few things out later today - I like the soul harvest mechanic - pretty different.

Interesting, I wonder what he'd be like with a kind of hybrid AS/AP + Lich Bane build. Yanking an enemy in and flaying them to death :D

Soldato
Interesting, I wonder what he'd be like with a kind of hybrid AS/AP + Lich Bane build. Yanking an enemy in and flaying them to death :D
Pretty strong at the moment, his armour ends up at about 130 odd (as his passive increases armour also) - but doesn't get any extra armour by default.

Oddly his auto attacks gain +200% of AD (+amount of souls harvested) as magic damage - so a singular large AD item could even work with him.. strange champion..

He has a great ability to pull friendly champions to him, allowing for some great ganks - lane forces flash, Thresh chains to enemy, then pulls lane to help gank.

Associate
Having plenty of fun as a well amoured, high health replenishing Kayle. Using ulti, then shield blocking spell off one of the items gives me just enough surviveability when the enemy pops their actives and spells. By that time, rest of team picks them off easily. If they escape, I pop my Q spell that fires a long ranged AD/AP at them for the final kill.

Associate
Pretty strong at the moment, his armour ends up at about 130 odd (as his passive increases armour also) - but doesn't get any extra armour by default.

Oddly his auto attacks gain +200% of AD (+amount of souls harvested) as magic damage - so a singular large AD item could even work with him.. strange champion..

He has a great ability to pull friendly champions to him, allowing for some great ganks - lane forces flash, Thresh chains to enemy, then pulls lane to help gank.

200% as magic damage :O - it's Darius passive magic bleed all over again. So what about Sword of the Divine? I can imagine there is actually a massive amount of potential building him in many different ways. Full tank Thresh top could leave you being able to achieve a stupidly high armor value.

I may play around with him tonight and see what I can personally do :p

Back
Top Bottom