*** League of Legends ***

Soldato
OP
Ok, ill try get on around 10, but just installed it now and there's another 300mb worth of updates to download lol. It says ETA 1 hour, but those guesstimates never get it right :)

Nice one, if you are able to grab vent that will help. Vent details further above the thread but I can give you late if necessary

Associate
Added you to friends list, sorting vent out now.

Edit:
On vent, alone. Not sure if my mic volume is correct either :p

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Fun last night :)

We where robbed on the 1st match, 2nd match we robbed them tho lol.

They were great games, the second as you say was amazing - I was pushing for surrender and suddenly we had them on the rails and they were down and out :)

Soldato
OP
I would play with you guys but I think my level will skew the matchmaking too much. :(

Level 30 :) I don't know - I thought it took all of the levels into account? What I do know is if you have 4 level 30 and 1 level 5 it views th elevel 5 as a smurf so ups it's elo's accordingly, for any that have wondered why the match making seems odd when they have one low level and the rest high level.

Always welcome to see if it mucks us up, The other 3 are pretty good

Soldato
OP
We had a guy on last night that wouldn't stop smack talking in game. Right from the off he was telling everyone they were Noobs and he was dieing at the same time. Great game with the guys but I find the experience is lessened by having twits like this around. Good to have Borrish with us - it only seemed to cause an equivalent amount of hight levels on the other side which is fine.

I'll reiterate but if players want to use the vent for games please do - if we can get regular presence in there (seen it on another forum) then we should find we get more games together regardless of when we play - may even be able to set up pure Overclocker games if we get enough people.

I'll put the vent details on my original post, i've also added the current players I am aware of who play this game. If you play and are not on the list please post and i'll add you in :)

Tals

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
He was strange and irritating - still a good game - could we have set him to ignore during the game, certainly from my perspective I wouldn't have then followed some of his rather stranger instructions.

I'll be on tonight, hopefully 9.30 onwards

Associate
Been really enjoying the games, much better with vent and a bit of teamwork. However my addiction will have to be put on hold for a week now as I'm off to Ireland tomorrow.

Tals I expect you to be awesome at lol when I get back mate :)

Soldato
OP
Been really enjoying the games, much better with vent and a bit of teamwork. However my addiction will have to be put on hold for a week now as I'm off to Ireland tomorrow.

Tals I expect you to be awesome at lol when I get back mate :)

hehe going to miss you in game but have a great week in Ireland

Associate
Think my mic sorted now, rebooted this morning and it started giving me feedback so had to mute it lol.
Tested it in sound recorder, and i could hear myself without shouting!

Still no clue what was wrong or why its working now, its in exactly the same place as the other day...

Soldato
OP
Think my mic sorted now, rebooted this morning and it started giving me feedback so had to mute it lol.
Tested it in sound recorder, and i could hear myself without shouting!

Still no clue what was wrong or why its working now, its in exactly the same place as the other day...

Excellent - that will help in our vent sessions :) Not sure how much i'll be on this weekend but if I am on i'll be on vent as well.

Tals

Soldato
OP
If you see Torqgwj add you then please add or send him an invite. We played on the US servers together, he is a good player and a good egg to boot :)

Associate
I'm becoming increasingly frustrated with the client for this game. As of Sunday the chat hadn't been working for about a week, and you couldn't see who was in your arranged team until you got into champion select. So the server went dead at about 8pm and came back a couple of hours later with both of these things working fine except now people were getting disconnected upon trying to load the game and it was refusing to let them join at all. This led to one game which was a 3v5 (I was in the 3) until 1 of our team managed to connect when we were all around level 9. The result was an inevitable defeat. The second game I got disconnected and couldn't join so now I have another leaver mark because of server issues.

I love this game, but boy does the client suck! Is the US version this bad too or is it just GOA messing it up?

Soldato
OP
In terms of the chat that is Riot (from latest patch) - both US and Euro versions are affected. In terms of the not being able to connect that is Goa - hopefully that is just a blip. It is always worth grabbing the US version and playing on the free basis. Random and I played some fantastic games last night - we lost but there were some great battles in there. However having now played Euro and US - the lag is there on US which did affect some of the final take downs we were aiming to achieve

Back
Top Bottom