*** 'Let's Meet At Our Place' Event : 12th September 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I saw fast charging and wireless charging, maybe just for the X.

Right you are! Missed that :)

Fast-charge capable:
  • Up to 50% charge in 30 minutes9

• Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
  • Wireless charging (works with Qi chargers)10
  • Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
  • Fast-charge capable

Soldato
£1149 for a phone!!! The world has officially gone mad!! Anyone who buys that should automatically have a full mental and well-being check......Utterly ridiculous.

Soldato
£1149 for a phone!!! The world has officially gone mad!! Anyone who buys that should automatically have a full mental and well-being check......Utterly ridiculous.

You can imagine all the spoiled brats getting an 8 or 8 Plus for as a Christmas gift, going "This is ****, you hate me why did you get me the poverty spec model, I HATE YOU!!!" a bit like Cartman would. :p

Soldato
Debating what to get - as a 128GB iPhone 7 Plus owner I'm either going to have to size up for an 8 Plus 256GB (because they've gotten rid of 128GB across all the models) or downsize to 64GB for an X - truth be told I have masses of unused storage though...

Soldato
Debating what to get - as a 128GB iPhone 7 Plus owner I'm either going to have to size up for an 8 Plus 256GB (because they've gotten rid of 128GB across all the models) or downsize to 64GB for an X - truth be told I have masses of unused storage though...

Or you know, just don't upgrade? Other than wireless charging, what will the 8 give you?

Mobster
Soldato
I quite liked the Apple Watch until I learnt the cellular model is basically exclusive to EE. Also because it has a built in SIM, that means that inevitably plans for it will be more expensive. You won't be able to get a SIMO plan for it because you'll want to keep your number, which you can do but as I said, only through some special Apple Watch contract I would think.

iPhone 8 looks fine, iPhone X I just thinks looks ******* stupid and a lot worse than the S8. Apple again play catch up and don't release anything new. Tim really must go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom