Poll: ** LG 27GP950 AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER NOW - LIMITED AVAILABILITY **

Do you have any black screen issues?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
This does seem to be the sweet spot price wise and functionality wise. Just such a shame it's so hard to get hold of! Loads os scalpers on Ebay listing they have 20+ to sell, an LGUK aren't committing to any timelines to resellers atm apparently. Fingers crossed! Luckily OC are being really communicative about everything so let's see what news there is next week!
I should have guessed monitor scalping would be a thing, now :D

How do the scalpers get them weeks before retailers tho?! Unless they are all in fact scammers as well as scalpers!

Associate
I have just noticed the monitor has been listed for £799.99 instead of £749.99 aswell. Hope they keep at original price for people who managed to pre order as goodwill gesture for all the delays

Caporegime
Will come? can Pre order?

'The two most basic parts of a sentence are the subject and predicate. The subject of a sentence is the person, place, or thing that is performing the action of the sentence. ... The simple subject usually contains a noun or pronoun and can include modifying words, phrases, or clauses.'

Associate
how set up stock notification alert?

just filled in the form that I should get notified when a product is back in stock within their website, you have to be patient as most of the time you will get a email saying we haven’t got no stock for this item here are some alternatives, but just keep putting your email address in and this morning I finally got one saying the item is in stock,
Was considering not to buy it for over a hour and when I did go through with it I went back onto the product and it’s showing out of stock , so I was very lucky hopefully.

Associate
just filled in the form that I should get notified when a product is back in stock within their website, you have to be patient as most of the time you will get a email saying we haven’t got no stock for this item here are some alternatives, but just keep putting your email address in and this morning I finally got one saying the item is in stock,
Was considering not to buy it for over a hour and when I did go through with it I went back onto the product and it’s showing out of stock , so I was very lucky hopefully.

Never once had a notification work for me from them and probably set it up for 5-10 products. Can't believe you snagged one this morning! Nice one.

Just so happened to see it in stock last night but I was obviously a bit too late as every time I added it to my basket it threw back an error.

Going to just hold out for OCUK.

Associate
Really was in two minds but eventually decided to get one and just in time, was considering a oled but I play a lot of static logo games and that’s a no no for oleds, so it his will be perfect for my 3090,ps5 and series x.

Associate
Really was in two minds but eventually decided to get one and just in time, was considering a oled but I play a lot of static logo games and that’s a no no for oleds, so it his will be perfect for my 3090,ps5 and series x.

This is exactly why I want it. Good monitor for a PS5, and my OLED has a permanent rocket league boost symbol burned into the corner haha

Associate
Just bought one from the spicy shop, had stock for around 2 hours, luckily I was watching the mayweather fight and showed in stock notification alert that I set up awhile ago.

hm weird, I too got one from the same place but on their other outlet. Went live at 11pm yesterday with 12 units. Me and one other person got in and the ad was removed. Total fluke as I just did a random search and it popped up. Half expecting it to be cancelled...

Associate
Well I just asked OCUK directly and they said they will be receiving the first batch of stock for existing pre-orders on the 25th June. So right at the end of the window mentioned before.

Frustrating but stocks are in crazy short supply so I should just be happy to have one ordered I guess!

Back
Top Bottom