Poll: ** LG 27GP950 AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER NOW - LIMITED AVAILABILITY **

Do you have any black screen issues?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OcUK Staff
OP
Sad face I would have taken one of them Haa

I waited close to 3 months for mine

Got a very limited amount of stock I've kept back for general sale. It'll be live to order some time Monday.

Keep an eye on here or OCUK socials Monday morning for confirmation.

Word on the street is that we won't be getting any more until mid/late November...

Associate
Hi all, my screen is due to arrive today with DPD, standard delivery paid. At the moment I will run it with the PS5 because my PC is not ready yet. Any advice on console settings, or if the screen has any problems running on the PS5 with HDMI 2.1. Thanks in advance

Associate
Hi all, my screen is due to arrive today with DPD, standard delivery paid. At the moment I will run it with the PS5 because my PC is not ready yet. Any advice on console settings, or if the screen has any problems running on the PS5 with HDMI 2.1. Thanks in advance
Is it coming from overclockers uk

Associate
I just got an email from DPD saying they will delivering today. I must have selected next day delivery when I ordered? idk? I have no clue what I did tbh I just ordered it so fast lol

Associate
Got a very limited amount of stock I've kept back for general sale. It'll be live to order some time Monday.

Word on the street is that we won't be getting any more until mid/late November...

thanks for the gesture of including the mouse mat, youve saved me some money there as i was considering a large icue version and it will fit perfectly on my desk.

about the extra stock going live on monday... i know your a business and want to sell the products but there is a chance as with all goods that damages can occur in transit or just otherwise be faulty, i pray to god my one is good but because of where i live my dpd app says the delivery date is tuesday and well if something is wrong with it, im sure you would have sold all excess stock by then.. leaving me with nothing. im sure im not the only one who ordered that will have a longer than average delivery time. wouldnt it just be more sensible to make sure existing customers are satisfied ? its not like you wont be able to sell them. this is a hot product atm.

Associate
I just got an email from DPD saying they will delivering today. I must have selected next day delivery when I ordered? idk? I have no clue what I did tbh I just ordered it so fast lol

Did you receive yours because my delivery from DPD was only for the mouse mat....the screen is coming Monday, I had to call DPD to give another tracking number for it.

Associate

Nice one so tune into your site early Monday morning then I guess? Was waiting for the ASUS ROG SWIFT PG32UG but I think this would suffice for now! Thanks for the heads up

Back
Top Bottom