Poll: ** LG 27GP950 AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER NOW - LIMITED AVAILABILITY **

Do you have any black screen issues?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Associate
Did anyone with the GP950 manage to download any software/drivers off LG.com

I keep trying but the page where the drivers are on, once you click the link, just timeout.

Frustrating!

Associate
Anyone got any good settings they have settled on via the onscreen display program ?
I have this monitor sat alongside the gn950 version, so a good setup on the osd should do the same for the other monitor.

Associate
Just had confirmation that my order has been shipped, appreciate your keeping us up to date Nik! Looking forward to getting it set up!

Associate
Snap. Got the dispatch email this morning. Can't wait to finally get this monitor :D

hope you are impressed with it, unfortunately returning as I found very little improvement over the dell s3220dgf 1440p 165hz va panel I had. Certainly not a £400 premium for the difference in my eyes.

I’ll wait for a few more years before upgrading as I presume 4K ultra high refresh monitors prices to come down to what 1440p monitors are at now.

good luck I hope you don’t experience what I did.

Associate
I think for gaming, I can probably understand why you'd have the reaction you did. As someone who would use the display for both work and gaming though, I think it would be worth it for me. There are lots of good 4K 60Hz monitors, and lots of good 1440p 144Hz (or faster) monitors. This costs as much as both combined, because there is very little on the market that can do both.

Soldato
Has anyone figured out how to install the PC software for this?

Just set things up and trying to get my head around some of the settings. From what I see though without the software some things are lacking.

Associate
Has anyone figured out how to install the PC software for this?

Just set things up and trying to get my head around some of the settings. From what I see though without the software some things are lacking.
Unfortunately another thing that made me return was the lack of software available to be downloaded off LG.com - seemed to click on links and then got timed out screens. Still regret getting rid but it was too much (expense) monitor for my use case which is high refresh gaming. I should have stuck to my Dell VA 1440p 165hz s3220dgf. The 27GP950 is for creatives who want to game as well (not me)

Soldato
Unfortunately another thing that made me return was the lack of software available to be downloaded off LG.com - seemed to click on links and then got timed out screens. Still regret getting rid but it was too much (expense) monitor for my use case which is high refresh gaming. I should have stuck to my Dell VA 1440p 165hz s3220dgf. The 27GP950 is for creatives who want to game as well (not me)

I've managed to get the LG Ultragear Control Centre installed now from a different monitors support page but yes it does seem a bit difficult finding anything actually related to this monitor on their website!

@ukbilleh - How were you able to change the contrast? It's greyed out for me and I'm not sure how to modify! Any help appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom